How many posters were alive the last time the Lions won a playoff game?

Anybody???

It doesn’t count if you don’t remember it…

I was 4. I don’t remember it, so it doesn’t count.

2 Likes

Checking in. I don’t remember how old I was, but I do remember the game

1 Like

Which game was it?

Nope!

1 Like

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas
But i was in 2nd grade

5 Likes

I was 21 yrs old watching the lions killed the cowboys . At no part of that game was it close . I remember the talk was to start aInjured aikmen or a very experienced back up QB . Started the back up and immediately regretted it. Lol

5 Likes

My most cherished Lions memory…

2 Likes

Revised bonus points: how many people were alive the last time the Lions won a playoff game BESIDES the 1991 game vs Dallas?

I was in my mid 20’s

For the 1991 game. Not the prior one

Ps. Love me some Ray Crockett

3 Likes

I was 31… now get off my lawn!

6 Likes

I was 2… so no dont remember it

I was 18. Like a fool I skipped the game to go to a house party where some cute ladies were at. Figured there would be plenty of other playoff wins to come

Not only did I not get laid that night. I missed the only playoff win in my lifetime

3 Likes

For what its worth, I think this team is much more talented. The 91 team was good, but it played so hard on emotions (because of the Utley thing).

I remember John Madden talking about how he never saw a team carry themselves so far on emotions.

1 Like

I was 5 for the first one in 57.

7 Likes

Just doing the math…
First Superbowl I cared about was the one played at the Silverdome:

First Superbowl I watched with fan-like interest was the 85 Bears. I’ve watched everyone since.

Elway’s Broncos were my team, but Barry drew me into the hometown the Lions. By the time Elway left, I was firmly planted in Lions fandom, just in time for two decades of misery.

Anyhow, I began my teen years in 80.

@bugman thanks, now I don’t feel so old.

I was there for the 38-6 win.

4 Likes

Do you remember it??

My cousin drove Joe Montana to the Silverdome for that game. She was a volunteer from her university. That was a great SB.

2 Likes

I was 19 and remembered thinking it’s gonna be us and the Cowboys for years to come….

Then SOL came into my life

2 Likes