How much would you give up?

Let’s say that Denver was open to trading back because…well, they suck and need a lot of help. Both Terrion Arnold and Quinyon Mitchell are still on the board. For those who love these two as future #1 CBs, how much would you give up to go up and get one? What would you realistically think it would take to make that jump?

Similar to the minny trade

Trade 1sts, trade our 2nd and 3rd, get their third in return

2 Likes

Yep.

Though I’d probably be trading up for my choice of one of these badass OT/OGs like Mims, Fuaga or Fautanu.

2 Likes

It’s kind of crazy that New Orleans had to pay what they did to move up from 27 to 14 for Marcus Davenport and that we moved from 32 to 12 without giving up a 1st round pick.

4 Likes

If somehow like Odunze falls I would trade a decent amount to move up for him

1 Like

Nope! I’d trade back. Not up.
We need all of our picks this year.

2 Likes

First of all it worked out as if Minny gave us an extra 3rd rounder in that trade, so we cant expect fleecing a team to be the norm.

2nd look at the 2nd and 3rd round picks we gave up and see they were near the very top of their rounds (34 and 66).

Point 1 compounded with point 2 makes “Trade 1sts, trade our 2nd and 3rd, get their third in return” not remotely feasible this time around.

2 Likes

I think you could do something like 29, 61 + 73 for say, 15 and 82. Those are within 10 points of each other on the Rich Hill trade chart.

2 Likes

Very lopsided trade in Lions favor.
Denver not likely to accept.
The trade is more balanced if Lions don’t get 3rd back.

I wouldn’t make the trade.
That is a QB value trade.
It would take the Lions 2nd & 3rd rd picks to move up from #29 to #12.
There is no player I think is better alone than 3 players Holmes could select at #29, #61, & #73.

2 Likes

Same. Depth on OL and in the secondsry is a real issue and the situation with Sutton made things worse at CB.

1 Like

If this doesn’t apply to you, I don’t know why you’re replying to this thread? I personally wouldn’t either, but my question wasn’t, ‘would you trade up?’ My question was 'If you would trade up, what would you be willing to give up for your guy?" because I’m curious to see THAT answer.

I thought this was goingg to be a surtain post… can we bring that back? 1st this year and next plus a 3 next year?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.