How the lions can win today

Some interesting points on how the lions can win today.

https://gridironontap.com/nfc/nfcnorth/lions/off-the-beaten-path-how-the-lions-can-win-on-sunday-against-the-vikings/

These guys do a great nfl podcast as well. I’ve been posting them here if anyone is interested:

This should be a game the Lions have a chance at winning.

Maybe I’m crazy, but I can’t believe that the Vikes are 7 point favorites. I guess their passing game should pose some serious problems for the Lions. But they have some serious injuries with Hunter, Barr, Kendricks, and Peterson out.

I’m looking forward to seeing what Goff can do behind this line with Reynolds is probably the best WR the Lions have had all since Cephus went out.

The Vikings play to the level of their opponent and have been in more close games than the lions with 50/50 results…

Unless the Lions don’t show, I think there is a chance…

Good point. Add to that my “weird feeling” the Lions win today (DOES NOT happen often), and we’re golden. I think/hope JJ gets a chance to bust out today.

BTW, nice win last night… hopefully both our teams can get back where they should be in the Pac12

2 Likes

pre-game hammy strains for Cousins, Jefferson, Thielen, and half of the Minny defense would help.

sure tina fey GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

My key to the game is scoring more points than the Vikings. For that to happen it probably needs to be a low Skol game.

With Lincoln Riley as your coach, how could you not rise to the top in the Pac-12?

SC will have a top 5 coach for the first time in a long time…

1 Like

6a00e39820718388330120a6f83c6a970b-800wi

Yeah I was thinking that was the last time SC had top 5 success… Realizing that Carrol really needed Sark and the Kiffens (including monte) to reach those highs too as his NFL offenses have under performed even with Wilson and Lynch

I think he was the key. Deserved much more credit for that run.