Hypothetical: trade this year and next 1st for…?

If we were to trade two 1s for a Crosby/Surtain type fine. Not my preferred path but logical. I could get behind it.

2 1sts for some unproven non-QB? No thanks.

1 Like

I just can’t see Holmes valuing any one player at a pair of first-round picks, even low ones.

Other GM: “We want two #1 picks for him.”
Holmes: [click]

How do we get Pat Surtain & Cooper Dejean

Meme Think GIF

2 Likes

I’d say MHJ is worth the 29th pick this year and the 32nd next year :person_shrugging:t3:

MH Jr or Odunze

Of course I would for Maxx Crosby

Of course im gonna throw out a crazy one but with the extensions for Dak and Parsons coming I would throw 2 1st the Cowboys way for Ceedee Lamb

Personally, I think this draft class is a little weak as far as the “top” players. But it’s really deep. For the Lions there’s no one worth two first round picks in my opinion. If BH trades up for like 1st, and 3rd, or 1st, and next years 2nd maybe for someone in the 8-15 range. I like Odunze, Arnold, Latham, Fuaga, and Murphy, Muprhy is #1 for me.This draft is DEEP with OL so they can probably find really good players in the 2nd, or 3rd round. Depending on trades.

I think they might be okay with CB, and DE to not have to draft so early. Murphy is a legit 3-tech stud. To go with Alim, and Reader and for the future. Maybe him, and Bro-Mart are the guys.

In saying this, I think the best player in this draft is Joe Alt.

You don’t like Hooker? :thinking: