I am Not Going to Get Down on This Team

Last week pissed me off as I thought the team played soft. That got corrected today.

This team lost by two last second field goals two out of the last three weeks. This club generally plays hard. I never use injuries as an excuse but damn.

I see a teamt hat fights and is hungry and are not getting down on themselves. If we ever get our #1 WR back that will help. Getting Decker back will help and Ragnow is also an important missing piece. On defense getting our rookie CB will help. There is no good safety option on this team at this point. I like Tracy Walker but Will Harris is awful. That ain’t changing this season.

Even in the losses I see Dan Campbell building the team as he wants it and I like it. I am just not gonna get down on this club this week when we saw maybe the best Lions defensive football game in years. AS bad as the offense looked the D stepped up and that deserves a mention. I am not going to get down on this team after this loss and after going 0-5.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: No, seriously, where is the first win for the Lions coming from this season? (week 5 rant thread)