I deserve all the Bashing I get *

• I never played organized football for a school

• I can barely keep track of who we have on our roster ‘currently’

• I suffer from CRS { can’t remember shit }

• I’m likely THEE worst poster in The DEN

• And as a rule of thumb I am either mistaken or wrong far more than I am correct.

*don’t know who to trust in the media-so I don’t bring things here

• Most of all -I apologize.
    white wolf GIF
9 Likes

Dont be yourself up. Worse poster not even close my friend

2 Likes

Don’t be silly Wolf. We all know Crowdnoisewinschampionships was the worst poster ever.
People were just goofing on you, me included. You don’t have to prove anything to us Wolf, you’re family buddy.

8 Likes

Yet your contributions are valued here nonetheless! All are welcome here, as long as your posts aren’t even slightly political, of course.

GM Brad could be posting his deepest innermost thoughts here and still get equal treatment under the law from den posters.
Amazon Studios No Prob GIF by Amazon Prime Video

2 Likes

You love the Lions so much that you read, and post, on a message board that is dedicated to them.

That’s more than enough.

6 Likes

You have a unique value, Wolf. I mean, no other poster on this board would decide to randomly start a thread bashing themselves.

It’s stuff like this that keeps it interesting.

5 Likes

Yeah, just let it all out. You’ll feel way better.

Halloween Vintage GIF

2 Likes

Haha no way Jose.

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

3 Likes

Not even close.

2 Likes

@Jman should probably start a poll on that topic. I’m kidding… don’t you dare. :joy:

3 Likes

Nobody’s bashing you!
Ribbing, oh yeah.

2 Likes

I love those kind of threads. Reminded me of ESPNbaby. Throwing names of guys not even on the team, love it. Keep it up brother.

3 Likes

1 Like

WOW, thank each and every one of you for the kind words-I deeply appreciate it ! This place has meant a lot to me over the years and THE DETROIT LIONS, it is time to roar and bare our teeth as One Pride-we don’t quit, we fight hard and we WIN.

9 Likes

You are part of the Den Family of misfits.
If we keep @stephenboyd57 we sure as hell are keeping you.

Detroit Lions Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

3 Likes

Ur good cubbie. ■■■■ that worst shit. Your a great poster.

2 Likes

The best people (and posters on here) are the ones who know themselves and are 100% authentic. You might hold a minority opinion, but that’s more worthy than any contribution from fakes or try-hards.

You do you, and make sure to give exactly zero f***s about what anyone else thinks.

2 Likes

It could be a lot worse. You could support the Peckers

Word

@wolfcub36 keep being you buddy

But yeah expect some ribbing from time to time lol

Just dance it out, buddy.

wolf dancing GIF

5 Likes