I for one think our future is Incredibly Bright here

5-7 wins next year…playoff contention 10 wins etc 2023.

and yet at the same time…I’m GOOD with another top 5 pick and a shot at Bryce Young or Will Anderson. But 2023 is expectation season.

Quotes Fail GIF by Optimist International

4 Likes

We have a shitty roster, a coach who makes the same mistakes, and we haven’t won a damn game yet and the future is bright? Good thing you don’t have to take a drug test to post here.

2 Likes

But you can be a negative who makes fun of others who don’t share your negativity. :upside_down_face: :grin: :thinking:

1 Like

If stafford is still here, then others wr’s are here too. Marvin Jones most likely resigns. The lions would be more complete on offense because of the improved run game and the threat that stafford brings. That said he isn’t here and killing it in LA. Let’s move on (Coming from the president of the Stafford fan club) and focus on the rebuild with those draft picks we got from stafford.

Yeah, as luck would have it, I could barely chew food at 5 and can’t remember chit…

1 Like

I’d also add in that this is very likely Aaron Rodgers last season in Green Bay. We’ll finally be in a division where we don’t have to play a hall of fame quarterback twice a year.

1 Like

I’m not sure on the cap space to keep marvin but that’s possible.
I just don’t know how successful Stafford would be with these WRs currently on the lions.

What’s interesting to note is would this narrative of season be different if lions hadn’t lost the two games on long kicks

I feel like I’d be reading more of how the lions were at risk of losing top draft spot over giving credit for winning

I’m
Also wondering if it’s actually better to not have the top pick given successful franchises rarely pick at the top

I’m just hoping for a win this next game… that is all!!

Atlanta. If we win any other game, it will be stolen. Atlanta, though, is in the same tier of stink that the Lions are in. You’d like to see them get a win in their own tier.

1 Like

If we take Corral, I actually think it’d be an okay idea to look into Ole Miss OC Jeff Lebby as our own OC hire. Lane giving up play-calling duties to Josh Huepel’s UCF OC says a lot.

Thanks for sharing. The good ones are gonna get franchised though I’d expect. No way Adams hit’s the market. I really like Chris Godwin.

I think many people on this board just want 1 during our life time and we will rest easy. You are playing with house money!

Personally I have higher expectations than 5-7 next year although that’s certainly possible.

3 Likes

I am not gonna disagree but if they don’t win more then that I am not gonna be upset either.

No Rodgers
Bears Rebuilding
and…our schedule next season is soft AF

We will win more games than anyone thinks.

2 Likes

With injuries and nfl design it’s hard to say before we see how team loses games

But progress in the plan that makes them competitive or hang into games …

I’m a fan of shanahan but his seasons have been incredibly up and down and some fans were happy to see Saleh go and some fans might think Shanahan is the problem.

1 Like

And just where in the hell have you been?

3 Likes

I think stafford would have hit some of the deep balls Goff has missed. That could have won us a game or two. I also doubt teams would be as prone to stuff the box like they have. You always have to respect staffords arm talent. Even if stafford had forced plays and thrown 20 interceptions so far this season we’d still be exactly in the same spot we are now.

Add in that cousins is also mid 30’s. How many seasons does he have left?

2 Likes