I love you all

Man I am saying now I will not go near the game day thread.

Buuuuttttt I am like a moth to fire light.

The reality is I suspect my wife and I to be too wound up to be able to get in on the chaos.

The stress and emotion is real.

These games take a lot out of me :joy::wink:

1 Like

Love this place, love you all…even the ones that are just here to argue.

Had a tough week. Lost both my parents in 5 days. Die hard Lions and Tigers fans, both of them. Really need this win for them.

6 Likes

Awkward Season 2 GIF by The Office

1 Like

Damn brother, sorry to hear that. Sucks beyond suck. I’m pulling for the Lions to win for you tonight…you deserve it.

2 Likes

Oh wow, can’t imagine, prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Voting Election 2020 GIF by Stephen Petronis
Yeah, I’m confident right now…

1 Like

Star Trek GIFs — tennant: You could say I have a magnetic...

1 Like

Thanks, you know your whole life you think about how this will happen, and nobody draws it up like this.

2 Likes

For sure. I lost my parents 18 years apart. It sucked but I didn’t have to deal with what you’re going through. Just hang in there. Eventually you’ll only remember all the great times you shared with them.

1 Like

And so it shall be. For your parents, and for ALL of our lost Lions fans, family or otherwise.

3 Likes

Likewise @Jman . I know we didn’t get off on the right foot but love your content, love you, ya schmuck :wink:

2 Likes

Here we go everyone gonna be special.

3 Likes

They are smiling down tonight

4 Likes

We absolutely got off on the right foot. You can dish it out and take it. My kinda guy respect :fist:t4: brotha love you

3 Likes

Excited I Love U GIF by i-love-you

Yes they are. Thanks. My dad officiated HS football in the Detroit area for 25 years before we moved to the UP, he had a crew that was tight, they are all gone now…I’d like to think they were all watching together.

2 Likes

Wow, so sorry hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family.

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

ezgif-5-c4d4d657d8