I love you all

Todays going to be a special day.

Glad I found my way back a year ago to enjoy it with The Den and some of the best people on Earth

41 Likes

Go Lions!

4 Likes

You’re a special kind of nut, JMan. Your attitude is infectious. We’re better for having you around.

Let’s go Lions!

15 Likes

When the Lions pull this off, and I expect them to do just that, it will indeed be a special moment. A lot of SOL ghosts will exorcised.

The Lions will win this game on ball control and TOP. The crowd will be nuts.

7 Likes

I’m feeling fairly zen about today. I’ll be ecstatic if they win, but if they don’t I’m oddly OK with it given how the season has gone. I’m feeling hopeful about the future of the team either way.

That being the case…unless we are really kicking as tonight I will probably forego the game thread tonight. No offense to anybody but emotions fly too high in there and I’d rather not spend the entire game reading doom and gloom for our first home playoff game in decades.

8 Likes

If they get past us, the Rams could very well make it to the big game.

4 Likes

OpenTheThreadNate

How my gameday morning is going…

6 Likes

hurryup

7 Likes

Like wise!

My wife goes to me earlier “you’re in a good mood, what’s wrong?”

It’s game day that’s what!

7 Likes

Love You Kiss GIF by MLB

3 Likes

You still love me the most, right?

2 Likes

Chris Farley Brother GIF

4 Likes

I’ve gained full immunity to game threads, so I like immersing myself in the tumult, exasperation, gut over-reactions and wild mood swings that often precede our wins. Imma gonna join in that mosh pit!!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Paul Rudd Movie GIF

4 Likes

That kid looks ripped. Hope he lets the dog finish that beer.

3 Likes

It’s great to have you back in the fold, bro.

Back atchoo, Jman!

At least take his keys away.

Benedict Cumberbatch Crying GIF

2 Likes