I made some Lions related phone wallpapers

I used AI to make some Lions related wallpapers for my iPhone. Figured I’d share the wealth with you guys. Keep in mind though, that AI isn’t perfect. It kind of gives you a picture of what it THINKS a person looks like…a general approximation of a given person’s face. So you can kind of tell who the person is supposed to be, but some features may be a bit off.

Also, AI struggles with drawing words and numbers. The jersey numbers are particularly hard to get right so some of them may be off. Aside from that, I think they turned out pretty good. Check it out. If you guys have any ideas for ones you’d like to see let me know and I’ll try to get them made for you.

Barry still out running the bears

Barry

Calvin

MCDC hyping up the Lions

11 Likes

Megatron

Generic Lions player with a lion robot (I dunno. Just thought they looked cool :man_shrugging::sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Nice work!!! This one is my favorite!

846ffcd4b7dcf303f35dd70857d5b0c2c871af45_2_280x500

5 Likes

Wow. Those are awesome. Nice work.

2 Likes

Cool !!!

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I just realized that in the original of this one, Calvin had wonky legs so I went ahead and fixed that.

5 Likes

Cool stuff nice work bro

1 Like

Very cool.

Kinda wondering if your interested in graphic arts work.

2 Likes

How many have the FOX game start robot i have a 10 inch guessing on height…

1 Like

Cool stuff!

1 Like

dumb and dumber GIF

1 Like

Dan finally gets that pet Lion on a chain that he wants at practice!!

2 Likes

I would certainly entertain the notion, provided it’s something I’m capable of helping with. Feel free to shoot me a message :+1:

AND…

I had the Lions one for years and kept it in my office. Then when I moved I hadn’t brought it back in yet. Lost in the fire. Mind you this was in Indiana so definitely reppin’ the squad for the whole world to see.

Love both Campbell ones. So fitting.

2 Likes

I like this one a lot.

This happened after the Bears caught up with Barry.
Hulk Bear GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

kfc GIF

That’s what he said but she said it’s more like 3”.

@BigNatty

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.