I really thought meaningful football

They say they’re great pickled.

1 Like

Some of them fellers have their smokers going right there where they’re camped and fishing.
The county has “improved” the area to make it more visitor-friendly, but 20 years it was really a sight to behold. If all you did was drive by, you’d hear a Deliverance banjo and pig squealing in your head, but in reality it wasn’t ~that~ hillbilly, it just looked it. I’ve stopped with kids a number of times to throw a line out with a hook tipped with a piece of sponge.

I’ll hopefully be walleye fishing somewhere.

1 Like

That’s what they say.
I’ve had them canned. It’s similar to canned tuna or mackerel.
Ive had blind robins, they’re similar to salted shit.
They’re fun to catch. The atmosphere at Suckerfest is fun.

Yeah that was a thorn for me too.

I really wanted to go fly fishing that weekend but I’m probably staying home.

2 Likes

I want to go to Suckerfest and Suckers are some of the valuable girls you can find.

Suckerfest is a blast, whether the fish are running or not.

We’re a day away from 4 weeks, boys. Officially less than a month away!

I mean…we joke that the Draft is our Super Bowl…maybe we will have two Super Bowls in one year…

4 Likes

The 2024 draft we will only have 1 first round pick, and it will be 32nd overall!!!

man prevails GIF

1 Like

and We will trade it for Caleb Williams Straight up.
shade smile GIF by Robert E Blackmon

1 Like

[quote=“QBHATER90, post:7, topic:22436”]
am wondering why I have been paying for lunch when we go out to eat…

Now you know, it’s because he is spending 2 million a year gambling

gambling GIF by South Park

1 Like

this dude…he doesn’t work. every single day he send me the same picture…his lunch break from 12-2 every day……and then he games on twitch from 3pm to 3 am……his wife and he started an estate company and he “retired” at 34. He is loaded.

Actually the same meeting, because corporate tax providers are always cooking the books…pretty sure it is being conducted by Ernst and Young w special guest star Martha Stewart

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.