If no Jalen Carter on the board, do we draft a DE and try to beef-up Paschal to play 3T?

:face_vomiting:

So you prefer

McNeil, Buggs and the PS guys only?

No but but that’s a sad list. It’s not Ashawn and Pashcal or nothing, I rather have about 5 rookies before I spend money on Ashawn he’s a slightly better Buggs. Or maybe trade some of them top pics that we have a hard timing even finding a value player at for a legit stud. But that list you have just means we failed to address the problem.

That list is what I have going into the draft sir. That’s what I would do right now on the depth chart.

Ashawn is a good fit for us, he’s a solid run defender. Completely different player than Buggs if you ask me.

We got gashed inside. Ashawn could help there and let Kancey, Paschal and others rush inside on 3rd downs

What’s different they both are one dimensional run stoper that is very little help rushing the passer. The big difference is one played next to Arron Donald the other next to McNeil.

Well they are both from Bama and Ashawn was twice the prospect and college player Buggs was.

Ashawn is listed 20-30 lbs heavier. His 2018 season was spectacular.

career 17 batted balls to buggs 3. 7 sacks to buggs 1.

Ashawn had a “down year” and still graded 10 pts higher than Buggs did in his best year.

Run Defense scores aint even close…

Buggs is a DT #4 at best. Backup run stopper. Ashawn is a 2 down starter in this league

Well comparing stats is not fair unless you go by snap count I’m pretty sure Ashawn has a lot more snaps in them career #s you threw out there.

Ashawn is board line starter , don’t see anyone rushing to sign him. And Buggs play actually improved and our run defense got much better in the end from it witch helped that win steak.

And like I said one play next to the best DT in football the other McNeil.

His best year was when he played here next to Hand, Ledbetter, and RJF.

But again, just like yote…

I guess PFF, SEC voters, Alabama recruiters, NFL draft analysts, Stats, NFL GMs and contracts and everything else are full of sh*t and it’s all BS.

OK

1 Like

Lol nice try brother, none of that Guarantees there a good or better player. Gezz they must be at least what 16 better WRs then St Brown then from his draft ?

1 Like

St Brown was 1st team all pac, elite PFF scores, and will get a huge contract.

Buggs, none of the above. Ashawn 2 year 18 mil to be a run stuffer. Buggs 2 year 4 mil to be a run stuffer.

Again, its all BS they are all wrong I know. I can’t predict who will have a better year this year Ashawn or Buggs…if I could I wouldn’t be here. I’d be somewhere on a Yacht or in the White House

but to say they are the same isn’t even close. Ashawn is a major upgrade

He’s not a major up grade he might be a slight up grade. But neither is a impact player. If you go back a watch the last 10 games of last year you might come away with Buggs being the better player during that time.

Ashawn like Buggs is a warm body because you failed to upgrade that’s why he is still on the market and wasn’t resigned.

I just want to fix the run defense. We are weak up the middle. We keep Anzalone.

There’s not much left at DT besides AShawn.

And since we’re getting the band back together…

Might as well sign AShawn. And Suh

1 Like

Yeah I agree with all that, I guess Ashawn just doesn’t move the needle for me , I get it I keep trying to find guys I think can help also. There really hard to find. I’m hoping for a trade.

2 Likes

Dude, I just thought about it

Was Suh seriously in 4 of the last 5 Super Bowls

Rams
TB twice
Eagles

We gotta sign him!!!

2 Likes

Suh might be good here on a limited snap count, and that Superbowl streak sure would come in handy. Lol

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.