If the lion's make any more trades

It’s got to be today, so they can play week 9. I think we need to get a DT know, but what’s out there?

FYI - The trade deadline is Nov 3rd.

Someone we wouldn’t need to trade for but who might help us is Dontari Poe.

He was recently cut by Dallas. Some think it was because he kneeled for the Anthem but Jerry Jones blames it on his weight.

I think it’s obvious that Dallas has given up on the season.

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Gerald McCoy, Dontari Poe, Everson Griffen & Daryl Worley were all signed by the Cowboys in free agency. None made it to Halloween. Another signee, CB Maurice Canady, opted out of the season

Poe was a beast in 2016-17.

Now he’s so fat he has to kneel.

Pass.

1 Like

We already have a blob in the middle.

I might see what Dallas wants for Michael Gallup or Cincy for John Ross. Try and make a play for Quinnen Williams…

Do the Jags want to give up Myles Jack…etc…

I have to wonder what the status is with DT - Gerald McCoy? Is he close to coming back from injury?

Sounds like it was bad and a season ender. Ruptured Quad.

I’ve read Dallas does not want to trade Gallup unfortunately. I was thinking about him too. Jets just came out and said there’s no truth to the Williams trade rumors. I’m definitely interested in Myles Jack as well as Zach Cunningham.

1 Like

yeah Myles Jack would be cool.

1 Like

I wouldn’t trade Williams if I was the jets either…but damn it would be a nice trade…I was thinking about Cunningham…I wouldn’t want his 58 million. The struggle with him is like he isn’t big enough in regards to MP LB’s…and he isn’t great in coverage either…at least not in 2020. :man_shrugging:

I know it would probably cost us way too much but man I’d love to trade for Michael Thomas. I think this would give us one of the top offenses in the league.

1 Like

Oh man yes…but not this year…Dude can’t stay healthy. His hamstring is now acting up.

I would like to see the Lions go get one more piece…maybe a fast WR or Carlos Dunlap…

I know it is, but because of corona if we trade by then they would sit out till week 10.

I realize that but figured I’d drop the deadline date for those wondering.

1 Like

Dunlap is gone. I’d like to see a run at wr fuller from Houston, especially to keep GB from getting him and before we play Houston

1 Like

Brutal.

LOL funny, but brutal.