If the pack show up, they win

Seems to be the narrative every
where “They’re Feeling It” - Rich Eisen on Aaron Rodgers & Packers' Chances for a Trip to the Playoffs - YouTube

I mean, it’s probably true…it’s what erin and GB seem to historocally do: get into the playoffs.

But, this is all a prime opp for the Lions to something that they normally wouldnt do: beat erin and GB, keep them out of the playoffs, and change the narrative.

7 Likes

Ohhh…I thought WE were the team that nobody wants to play as a wildcard.

I guess its the Packers…

Funny how things change so fast…

9 Likes

Fact is, they’re a complete team that was held back by subpar QB play this season. If Erin plays well, they will win.

1 Like

If the Lions come to play I bet they beat the Pack. This is not the SOL and the Pack is not who they use to be.

6 Likes

Held back by perimeter weapons IMO. Watson is nice but a bunch of meh to trash otherwise.

1 Like

If we can get to Erin, he’ll be feeling something else.

11 Likes

Eisen just went down several slots. bla bla bla.

3 Likes

I think this is key - stop the run on the way to curb stomping Rodgers into the ground.

2 Likes

If Lions show up like they have in 8 of the last 9 games it’s gonna be a good one.

9 Likes

A Aron will be out to flat kick our ass for win of a playoff.

Let the media blow smoke up the Packers’ backsides. Let Aaron Rodgers do his media tour. Campbell and his staff will be taking note of everything this week and saying nothing. Come Sunday there’s going to be some fight in these Lions.

9 Likes

Going into Green Bay and beating them on their own field would also feel like the changing of the guard to me. Sweeping the packers with Rodgers healthy would be a big deal for this young team.

6 Likes

Play how they played vs Buffalo = win by 2 TDs, depending on officiating interference.

1 Like

If the BNL show up, they win

5 Likes

Nobody ever wants to play at Lambeau in January.
We all know he many reasons.

They are 5-3 at home this year.

The key will be… is that defense really playing that much better… or has the schedule been easier lately???

Hard to say with Vikings last week… they play like a Super Bowl contender sometimes… and like a dumpster fire at other times.

It appears to me they still give up plenty of yards… but have benefited from turnovers (12 in last 4 games) against teams that aren’t great or have injuries.

Lions need to…,

not turn the ball over…
stop the run (particularly outside zone)….
overcome the inevitable ref bias…
run the ball well…
and hopefully get hits on Rodgers!!!

5 Likes

Officiating is the number one key to teams ability to winning in that stadium
Weather is #2

9 Likes

I keep waiting for the referee assignments for these games (Rams too).

1 Like

Got a kick out of some of the comments to Eisen. So much made of the cold. Apparently anything between 40 and -40 counts as cold. Sunday night forecast is for mid to low 20s with light winds. I think too much is made about “the cold.”

If the winds aren’t strong, 23-26 degrees is not that bad. I think this will come down to who runs the ball better (or who stops the run better).

Rodgers has only 2 games with a rating over 100. Whether it’s him or missing Adams or not having more weapons or an emphasis on the running game……it’s clear Rodgers is not the Rodgers of last year or 2 years ago.

3 Likes

edit… sheiiiitte … that was last year.

Welp… I guess we are destined for John Hussey or Tony corrente.

better get prepared….

Vaseline Hml407 GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

4 Likes