If __________, then the Lions win the Super Bowl

Obviously, a million things need to go right for the Lions to bring the Lombardi home, but what’s the one thing that you think is the most important, that tips the balance more than anything else. For me it’s this:

If Marcus Davenport is healthy and motivated, then the Lions win the Super Bowl.

His numbers on a per snap basis are very similar to Hutchinson’s, and if he can give us that level of play opposite Hutch then it truly would be a force multiplier and everyone on defense would benefit, all three levels and in both pass and run defense. The defense would be propelled into the top 10 or even higher and, combined with our already top 3 offense, that’s enough to take us to the promised land.

1 Like

If we make it to the Super Bowl and score more points than the other team, well then, i like our chances.

13 Likes

I really like this team so I’ll say, “If the Lions stay INJURY FREE, then they’ll win the Super Bowl”.

3 Likes

If this team wants a Super Bowl win, they will win.
There are no built in excuses.
Execute/win.

1 Like

If dan doesn’t overdose/blow his heart up on caffiene we will win multiple super bowls.

1 Like

If Bobby Layne releases us from the curse?

If the Lions sign Jake Bates. He’s part of that 3 phase arsenal we need to push us over the edge. He out scored the rest of his team today Jason Hanson style.

2 Likes

If the roster performs as advertised, there isn’t any regression in the coaching (I mean why would there be…but it’s the NFL), and the changes made by other teams in the NFC don’t prevent us from getting there in the first place.

I just peed myself a little…haha

Thank you sir… also lions by 3 in the super bowl

if glenn gets his shit together

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. Well said

If the defense is in the top half of the league in points and turnovers, the Lions will win the superbowl

2 Likes

Interesting topic and post

But all I can think is:

Man is this board going to get weird until at least training camp starts or it might stay weird until the real games start.

We just do not have much to bitch about so now we must create content out of our own boredom.

I am like I wonder who the last 6 guy are who make roster because I think we know the first 45?

Bates is about the only thing I find interesting right now

1 Like

If we somehow sign Max Crosby. (Or any good pass rusher)

1 Like

we all have hangovers next February 10,

1 Like

If the Lions win the Super Bowl it might be an 11-day hangover. We will all sweat alcohol for that time period.

1 Like

This is funny because I had a dream 2 nights ago that the Lions traded for Crosby at the trade deadline. I woke up disappointed it was a dream.

I agree, a healthy Davenport hitting his career average numbers opposite Hutchinson is definitely a force multiplier. It could make the Lions the most dangerous defense in the NFL. His problem has always been staying on the field,

If the Moon is in waxing gibbous on Feb 9th the Lions will win the SB.

1 Like

Crosby’s contract is very “unfriendly” to try and trade for.

$19 mill in 2024 with $272k per game roster bonus.

That jumps to $21 mill and $782k per game roster bonus in 2025 and 2026.