IF ... we host Philadelphia Eagles thread: Keep it here!

Let’s keep this place a bit more tidy.

1 Like

Tampa QB is banged up no way they will beat Philly .Hows our match up with Philly?

2 Likes

Philly has had some injuries to their line. Is Swift still hurting?

They’ve been struggling lately. Not sure they are a lock against a physical bucs team.

Hurts should have no problem with our secondary. We’ll hear that a lot from now on as every QB left is purdy good.

Philly has sucked down the stretch. Lost 5 of last 6 with only win vs. Giants.

1 Like

Ben Johnson is going to do terrible things to that Patricia defense.

Need fans help again

1 Like

Philly was the 5 seed. If they win, they come here.

No sure thing it’s Philly. I’d rather play either of these teams over SF or GB right now.

3 Likes

Slay still alive ?

I like our chances against Patrica’s D. I wouldn’t sleep on the Bucs with the way the Eagles have been playing!

No way Houston can beat Cleveland.

No way The Packers can beat Dallas.

Just Sayin

3 Likes

Anyone’s game tomorrow.

Absolutely no guarantee Philly beats the Bucs.

1 Like

Mayfield is not stable , jaylen is stable …In playoffs it’s all about stable players

I’m waiting for the floodgates to open if Philadelphia wins tonight. Patricia’s return, directing the Eagles defense, will be a storyline that’s much more negative & opposite of what Stafford received. The weak hearted need to avoid the Den if this materializes!

2 Likes

Bring that fat bastard on!

5 Likes

Well, at least we know there would be zero chance of the players carrying him on their shoulders if the Eagles did happen to win.

2 Likes

We just saw what happened to stafford, and we like him.

4 Likes

Patricia saga was over when he was fired after TDay several years ago. He has no place in Lions history beyond mentions of bad experiences and a tremendous Twinkie budget.

1 Like