If you had to pick between taking Drew Sanders or Jack Campbell, who would you take? *Poll*

Yep, Heisman trophy winners turn into all pros in the NFL too… I don’t care about college awards, I care about what the film shows and Campbell can’t hold Sanders’ jock… Lead the SEC with sacks along with Will Anderson, top 5 in tackles in the SEC, twice as many TFL as Campbell against much better competition… Watch him vs Alabama and the watch Campbell vs Michigan… If you can’t see the difference then Idk what to tell you.

THEY DON’T PLAY THE SAME POSITION and we need a MLB and not an OLB. LOL, so you don’t care about college awards but then go onto tell us his, wait for it, college stats. I know what to tell you. Interesting that watching 2 players from different teams playing different positions playing against non-common opponents is how you arrive at conclusions. It’s hard to hold someone’s jock when it is clearly not available as someone else has made it their shrine.

2 Likes

Some people just don’t know how to look at facts Casanova!

Stats vs superior competition isn’t the same thing as a college award… I don’t expect you to understand that though, seeing as how you want to defend a prospect widely considered a 3rd rounder by people who actually understand how to scout. Please continue to say we need a MLB and then say Sanders doesn’t play MLB, really exposes your ignorance

Actually where he lines up at the snap is where he plays. He plays OLB, Edge and MLB. Where did all those sacks come from? That team blitzed him plenty. How often does this team blitz? He had one good year, Jack had a career. In the right situation if Sanders can continue to be moved around he might be able to keep tracking the numbers he had last season. What’s his PFF grade, what’s Jack’s? How is he at coverage? Sadly, one of us DOES understand.

I’m pretty sure that Luka Garza won a lot of awards.

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

As did Riley Reid

Riley GIF

I am pretty confident that Jack Campbell will have a longer NFL career than Sanders. Btw I like both guys

So now he does play MLB? :roll_eyes: See you in a couple years to compare their pro careers

1 Like

From the very beginning you have never understood what this was about. The poll was to ask who we would take. It’s about fit. Will Sanders have a better career? Quite possibly. Would he have been a better MLB in this D, well 73% of the voters say NO. Why do you suppose that is? Is this just a board of morons and you’re so much smarter we are lucky that you grace us with your opinions? OR, do they also know which player would be a better fit? Good bye, good luck, I’m done.

I think it’s a board full of people that live in big ten country that haven’t seen Drew Sanders play

1 Like

7th most in the league actually…

How often does the Lions MLB blitz, that chart means nothing. It’s all moot now because there is no way they take Jack after they re-upped AA.

For the Lions I think Campbell is the better fit.

We need a mlb and what concerns me about Sanders is he has the highest missed tackle rate of all the lbs in this draft.

He is also raw in pass coverage where Campbell was ranked #1.

Campbell’s biggest knock coming out was if he was athletic enough.

Well he scored the highest RAS score out of all the lbs with a 9.98.

3 Likes

COACH CAMPBELL

Right but he is a MLB, and we don’t need one. I am a little worried about getting any defensive player from Arkansas though, " It’s no secret that the Arkansas Razorbacks struggled defensively throughout the 2022 season. Among 131 FBS teams, Arkansas’ defense **ranked 123rd in total defense, 116th in third down defense, 103rd in rushing defense, 118th in passing yards allowed and 86th in red zone defense.**Dec 20, 2022"

No his son, Captain Jack Campbell.

2 Likes

I’m stealing this. He goes with Smart money Skoronski and Brian Executive Branch

1 Like

I already stole it. I think thats his nickname.

You think he’s off their board now??? AA wouldn’t stop me from drafting anybody.

1 Like