C Tindall

That would be my favorite possible

Thibz
Travis Jones
J Dotson
N Cross
C Tindall

That is my most likely

I’m with you. I think there are one or two others who think Corral is best. I think Corral and Willis are close though.

Kayvon
Icky
Stingley

Kayvon and Stingley for similar reasons. Icky for opportunity cost. Any OL, really. We should be adding mid rounders for depth and future starters at this point.

That’s where the deep player background check comes in my friend……they may not be bald yet.

I dont’ want a dude that is just bald because of genetics…I want a committed-ass, MF’r who shaves his head because he knows the value of handsomeness!

Hutch at 2 OA.

1 Like

You never know, they might have done it already and are trying to cover an ugly scalp. Not everyone is blessed with Beautiful Baldness. The big question is how does that affect RAS scores? :thinking:

1 Like

Jermaine Johnson
George Karlaftis
Desmond Ridder

I refuse to answer this question because whoever i say will get drafted by lions… its what they do

1 Like

That’s the tough thing…we don’t know how to measure the level of distraction has on the players during games, how it impacts fan turnout (loudness in stadiums), etc. Drafting BLPA is truly an x-factor that is difficult to measure.

Any LB who can’t cover.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.