In defense of Patricia

Well, he says he will work hard and keep working. And he is a rocket scientist, so he is very smart. So we have a rocket scientist who vows to work hard to get the team going.

Not sure what else anyone could expect. I feel better after his post game interview. I’ve never seen anyone who commits to working hard as much as he does. He even sleeps in his office. That is dedication my fellow Lions fans.

We’re in good hands with this man.

3 Likes

Yknow who else worked hard?

Roscoe P Coltrane.

Did he ever catch them Dukes?

Nope.

14 Likes

It’s better to work smarter than to work harder

3 Likes

The players have quit on him. His efforts will be futile.

Let me rephrase that. The players have quit on him, the team, each other, and us fans.

6 Likes

Patricia is a disgrace and some of us have known this before he was hired.

Anyone who defended this POS should take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself… why would you back this POS?

That is the best thing about sports. The truth always reveals itself

2 Likes

Take it easy Iggy, I was having fun, of course he should be fired immediately.

But you say you knew he was going to be a bad coach before we hired him? What did you see in him that told you that?.

I was concerned with all the huge points his D had been giving up in Superbowls, but I also saw that his D had been ranked good in pts allowed for a few seasons, so I didn’t know which to believe in.

How do you explain that his D was ranked close to the top in fewest pts allowed for a time?

1 Like

Hey, Patricia talks about getting better after every loss!

Caldwell worked hard too. MP doesn’t even know the meaning of the word hard work. What I expect is for him to be an improvement over Caldwell and he is not.

That’s why he shows up late for meetings and rides around on 4 wheelers. Not to mention is over weight. The only things MP works hard at is being the first to the dinner table, making excuses and insulting his players.

The guy is a tool.

Hahaha. I don’t know him personally. The only thing I know about him now, is that he’s a horrible head coach of a football team.
And it had nothing to do with his appearance or choice of consumptions.
I was willing to give him a chance, and you weren’t. You ended up right. Congrats.

“It wasn’t so much the game plan as it was our execution, you know?” Stafford said. “It was both run and pass. We weren’t efficient enough to get them out of it, and it’s every defensive coordinator’s dream to be up 17 late in the game and being able to dial up every fun blitz you can never think of. That part of it is not the part where we won or lost the game. We’ve got to be better early on in that game.”

Know what? I’m tired as fuck about hearing ANYONE’ s post game comments about why they blow. The only thing I want to hear is, “You’re fired” or “Just sold the team”. Anything short of that, eat dick.

3 Likes

Except our HC/DC. His dream is to be up by 3 scores and then go into a soft prevent defense that allows his opponent to get back into the game and beat him.

Blitz … lmfao.

3 Likes

The above gave me a revelatory moment

Fat Boy is a secret masochist…

OOOHHHH YEAHHH , MOOOAR PREVENT DEFENSE!!

COME BACK ON ME! COME BACK ON ME HARD! HARDER!!! HAAAAAARDERRRR!!!

I hear his next gig is being cast as The Gimp in the remake of Pulp Fiction.

LOOK AT THE BIG BRAIN ON MATT!! SAY MULTIPLE AGAIN!!! DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN MULTIPLE???

1 Like

Turd alert

That’s funny. I think Stafford was sending us messages.about his DC/HC

In defense of Patricia? Really? There is no defense for this guy.

You ended up correct but you were against him at the start because you wanted someone else .
That is a fact , Now you act like you knew something that other fans didn;t an that is just BS.

You do same thing with players Lions draft if its not what you think its a bad pick.

A blind squirrel can find a nut , you are not a expert just whine when its not player or coach you want.

I can admit I was wrong but at least I like to give player or coach a fair chance . You decide before he coaches a snap or a player plays one down. an your wrong more than your right.

“No defense” is actually a good pun when talking about Patricia

3 Likes

Who would’ve thought winning as a HC was difficult?

It’s simply not easy…

I’m off the Quinntricia train at this point. The inevitable firings will take place after Christmas.

But lets get off our high horses before we go bashing these men’s work ethic. “Working hard” does not equal success. A lot of hard working people have failed.

Patricia and Quinn failed…but I’m not going to mock them for “working hard”. They accomplished much as they ascended to these extremely limited and high demand positions. Ultimately they did not succeed…but it wasn’t because of working too little.

5 Likes

They accomplished the feat of riding Bill Bekichick’s coattails to many millions of dollars, despite being clearly incompetent. So kudos, I guess?

3 Likes