In Manhattan. Just ran into two Lions fans who knew the site

Anyway, that was awesome. Hopefully they swing by here and say hi today.

13 Likes

Damn, I was just out there!

I’ve ran into quite a few Lions fans out there. If you get a chance, you should swing by Bailey’s Corner Pub in the Upper East Side if you’re around that area. Best UofM/Lions bar I know of in NYC, wouldn’t be surprised if people there know of the Den too.

5 Likes

What are you all doing in Kansas?

7 Likes

I read the title as you ran into 2 Lions that knew the site. I figured Fox was spying on @BigNatty for sure. I was way off. Fans not players.

2 Likes

I ran into a lions fan in Scotland through work a couple of years ago. When he said he was a Lions fan i nearly dropped my pint!

2 Likes

I see Lions fans all over the country - all the time. Not even remotely surprised

1 Like

Probably wouldn’t be a bad idea for him to keep an eye out…

4 Likes

I agree. @BigNatty be on that low-key stalker shit.

Stalking Season 1 GIF by Shameless

4 Likes

IMG_3353

Nah, stalking isn’t his style @bignatty is much classier than that. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve pimpled this site out to several and no one stopped by…. Bastards

4 Likes

Pimples might not be as tempting of a lure as you think.

5 Likes

I didn’t realize how well Lions Nation traveled until last year. I was at the Lambeau game for TNF but some of my fellow truck engineers who do Sunday NFL games said that almost every Lions road game that they did the Lions fans showed up and showed out!

3 Likes

Eric Schlitt’s parents stayed at my inn last spring. It just came up in passing that their son was a sportswriter and then when I talked about Erick like he was someone of importance to me you could just see them fill up with pride. They took a photo of me and text it to them. Small world stuff is almost always fun.

4 Likes

Are You Sure GIF by Leroy Patterson

2 Likes

Live footage of Fox after reading Natty’s posts…

:joy::joy::joy:

steve buscemi people to kill GIF

2 Likes

I ran into a Lions fan the other day while traveling and I was wearing a Lions jacket I’ve owned and worn for 20 plus years and the first thing he says is.

“I am sick of bandwagon fans like yourself. I never saw anyone wear Lions gear before last year now everyone’s doing it.” “Where were you when they were losing?”

My response.

“Sitting in the stands as a season ticket holder.” … “Where were you?”

I couldn’t believe the audacity of that guy.

10 Likes

Perfect, brother!

PERFECT RESPONSE! :100:

1 Like

I consider myself a super die hard Lions fan, but people who had season tickets and attended those shitty games have the ultimate trump card over me.

2 Likes

Nice! Did you make it to the Bronx Thursday evening?

1 Like