Is Brad Holmes becoming the next great GM?

I think he is interesting competition at nickel. I hope he gets some snaps this season to get his feet under him a bit. Seems to be a very scrappy, heady player and is ready made to play nickel. Still think we need to add a true nickel this off-season but Lucas definitely can’t be counted out in 2023.

1 Like

Agree. I missed the last two. Brown was already on the team.

What is TWSS?
Who is miny-wheezy?

I wish I was smarter. You guys are over my head here

The Office Reaction GIF by Cameo

2 Likes

Hahahahahah. Can’t believe I missed that

1 Like

You should get negative points for that! So disappointed in you Natty!

1 Like

Quit cutting the toad poison with Ajax.

2 Likes

I’m just still irrationally mad about the wide receiver position. I’ve been whining about it since the beginning but that’s on me for having tunnel vision :joy: And much of it can easily be blamed on injury (Chark, Reynolds, etc.).

I really like Holmes! I think he’s a potential superstar GM. Just feel like what he has tried to bring in at the position hasn’t worked out as much as it could, and I feel that put Goff in a worse position than necessary this year. No big deal, though. I’m sure he will work it out.

1 Like

In less than 2 years he’s drafted a now sophomore WR, who might be in the top 2 or 3 slot guys in the league and drafted Jamo who could end up top five at his position. Now he has a third draft and his first real shot at Free Agency to shore up the WRs even more. We are going to be sitting pretty by next year (barring injuries).

2 Likes

The WR room at the beginning of last year - especially after Cephus got hurt - was especially atrocious. I give Holmes a lot of credit for getting it right in stride, with Raymond and Reynolds and ultimately St. Brown’s emergence.

4 Likes

I completely agree. This is the offseason.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.