Is Brett Favre a giant douchebag?

“taking your way in the world today takes everything you got… taking a break from all…”

2 Likes

Yes and his middle name is Massengill.

1 Like

Frivolous lawsuit. They’ll all get thrown out quickly.

If you don’t sanction these attorneys for filing these frivolous lawsuits, you end up with more and more being filed. The time to file is after you clear your name, but since that’s not going to happen, this is the route you go.

1 Like

Actually, that’s patently false. W/O going down that rabbit hole 2 years ago a major national news personality was sued for lying and the judge ruled in his favor claiming that no reasonable person would believe him.

2 Likes

He’s still a primmadonna, dick pic sending douche.

1 Like

Cheers ! we get rid of the beer emmo?

that’s easy to prove with his own DNA and fingerprints all over his tool. :crazy_face:

The “4 Times I met OJ” Dave Chappelle story is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen:

2 Likes

You’d think sending unwanted dick pics to a sideline reporter while his wife was being treated for cancer was Favre’s low point, but then he stole money from the poorest of the poor.

“He’s just having fun out there.”

3 Likes

What would Madden say today…

Probably because of the language they used. Mcaffee and sharp didn’t preface what they said by using the word allegedly. That’s a proclamation of guilt from those two. It’s a grey area of the law. That’s my guess. I’m sure others would know better.

2 Likes

The “is” got put in the wrong part of the sentence.
Move it two words to right, remove question mark. Replace with period.
Bingo, fixed.

Not based on what I heard here. I think the high bar that Favre’s lawyer will have to hit is to prove intent. That will be difficult.
The process of defense though will benefit Favre’s public persona, which took a hit.
We will see I guess.

1 Like

I thought he was a douche from the day he was running for his life and tosses up a prayer to a wide open Sterling Sharpe.

That really doesn’t matter. They have a platform that has the ability to ruin a persons reputation. If they wrongly state facts knowingly or unknowingly they open themselves to defamation lawsuits.

50-75 years ago they would have lost these cases. Today they usually win.

Defamation cases are hard to win but they have been winning more lately than they were 10 years ago. Mainly because there’s been a few high profile cases that have swayed opinion.

Look up the 5 elements of defamation and what it takes to be held liable.

In this case the excused meets those 5 elements so he actually has a case that he can win. But I doubt he does mainly because the courts tend to side against.

2 Likes