Is Craig Reynolds signed?

I have been out quite a bit this season-having so many damn DR appointments for my heart attack last October…I also had classes for weeks, and haven’t heard if ANY of the Reynold’s had been signed tbh. I think Craig played his ass off , when he was given the opportunity…so just wondering?

5 Likes

Yeah, they signed him to a two-year deal, which concludes in 2022. At that point, he will either be an exclusive rights free agent or restricted free agent.

6 Likes

And at that point Brady might finally be ready to hang them up for real……maybe

3 Likes

Praises for the fact we are alive to go to all these appointments! :upside_down_face:

Sometimes I think now that my best friends are my heart doctors and the service rep. For my insurance :crazy_face::heart::pray::+1::mending_heart::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

thank you all.

yap, but I’m in my 40’s still…

Fat finger; small screen

1 Like

my doctors are my BFF–had a 5 by pass —both hips and both knee’s replaced–3 bulls eye from ticks-loaned with lyme-==arthritis— survived a major staph infection and a life threating mersa infection==-and now right shoulder is looking at a total replacement–at 75 yrs old—Medicare is wondering why i am still alive—upon request i will gladly send a list of my doctors–LOL

2 Likes

Haha it made me think of this!

1 Like

Lol - suffering build character, then faith and then hope baby!! :crazy_face:

Aka - a walking, daily miracle brother!

I do that all the time :grinning:

With Swift, Williams, Reynolds and Jefferson all under contract for next season. I really don’t see us drafting a RB this year.

2 Likes

MAN , when is the last time we could say that !?

Exactly! Y’all need to stop worrying about my character. I came by it honestly.:rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.