Is Erin done or playing possum again?

I don’t know…something tells me he’s going to act like he’s done and just come back again at QB.
Either way I say he’s coming back even if it’s as a coach or something…we have seen this before.
what do you guys think…?

Guessing Denver.
Hoping GB
Retiring would be 2nd fav scenario.

2 Likes

kung fu ninja GIF

Immunized.

IIIHHHHHMMMUUUNIIIZZZED!

4 Likes

LOL
Drop the hammer on him! Make him look like part of the field

Use this!!

1 Like

His ego and desire for attention will bring him back 100%.

1 Like

He should follow the example from Favre. Retire just long enough to force the Packers to move on, then go all “Lolz j/k I’m back” to start a bidding war. It gives him the best combination of forcing his way out and stroking his ego as teams vie for his services.

Highly doubtful Aaron retires but I think Brady does. The Bucs are fading fast and he knows it. He would come back if he thought they were favorites, but they’re not. Even in a year, they’ve gone down hill fast.

1 Like

Fun new fact for AR

He sold his home in Cali….

Financial move?

Retirement move?

Relocation move to say Denver?!

:crazy_face:

he’s rich and can move wherever he wants. when he talks retire? He can be completely done/pissed off with the NFL , He can be thinking of coming back as a Assistant HC, HC, GM, maybe a team owner OR join a team an QB outside of Green Bay…we don’t know. there is always a “chance” that he does “The Brett Favre Thing” and yo-yo in and out of retirement, yet that’s all up in the air down the road. he could wait to reveal it just before 2022 season…we will see.

I would not read too much into this. He still has a $28mil Oceanfront house in Malibu.

I have no idea why he even owned that house other than I think he bought it before he bought the Malibu house

1 Like

He will end up in Tampa Bay assuming Brady does in fact retire

1 Like

Erin is Malibu Barbie !

2 Likes

See you in the playoffs, MF’r!

1 Like