Is Kenny going to get paid

teams with money are burning through it quick

He will get signed. But him and his agent are starting to realize they sure messed up not taking Bob Quinn’s offer last summer. I think his hip is a big reason why he’s not signed yet, it’s risky investing in him long term.

4 Likes

Agreed. He’s got to be sweating at this point. A receiver with a hip injury and penchant for falling hard, and he thinks he’d going to get No. 1 receiver money from years gone by? It’s just not that league anymore Kenny. Fire your agent.

9 Likes

He might want to consider a 1 year deal worth less money with a contender. If he thinks he’s healthy, bet on yourself again, and then hit free agency again next year. That’s risky of course too because he already turned down his big pay day once.

4 Likes

He put himself in this situation… man getting an 18-19mil contract and turning it down?? Not knowing the details of it, but how much more did he really expect to get?

The injury definitely didn’t help. What do you think the odds are he may resign with the lions on a 1-2 year prove it deal?

I agree he should fire his agent

1 Like

I agree, I have no sympathy or use for him. I wouldn’t offer him anything at this point and would grab either Devonta Smith or Jaylen Waddle and then another WR later. Would love Nico Collins in the 4th or 5th

4 Likes

If I could get KG back for 4/64 I’d do it in a heartbeat. Assuming the Drs. Sign off on it.

1 Like

Yeah I mean, if he would accept a deal somewhere in the 8-12 range and a 1-2 length, sure… and who knows? That might turn out to be his best deal. We shall see. Wild, wacky offseason…

I don’t think KG is coming back. Period. His ego too big to come back at a contract less than what he turned down.

4 Likes

Just hope he doesn’t join the Packers on a short term deal.

1 Like

OMG. That would be so awful. KG would be great with Erin throwing tight window lasers all over the place.

Honestly if GB went out and did that they might just become the favorite.

Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered.

2 Likes

KG’s still available, he’s literally got to be shitting himself right now.

Teams likely want him to pass a physical before signing him, that could be the hold up.

1 Like

“This gone cost ya…”

7 Likes

this is what happens when player get too greedy and they think they are the best thing since sliced bread–i do not feel sorry for KG ----“this gonna cost you” LOL

1 Like

Someone will give him a 1 or 2 year deal. Probably incentive based. Learn from your mistake KG

Why not the Lions then!? Probably his pride would prevent him from coming back. An incentive based short term deal would make a lot of sense for us considering we are likely to still draft a WR early.

1 Like

Did he learn anything from this comment?

kgxix This shit gone cost you! Don’t let that go over y’all head…

3 Likes

Who’s quote is that?

KG said it on social media after one of the only games he played in last year.