Is lions GM unprofessional?

See the unecasery sound created by GM when the owner of the team is speaking. Last year he wanted to break the desk. Give some respect to the owner.He is shaking the floor and owner is like pencil .

So confused by this post. What feels disrespectful t you here?

7 Likes

What is disrespectful is you coming on here and thinking people buy your trolling

11 Likes

Holmes is a Rock Star!
You’re trippin…as usual.

3 Likes

If you look the video holmes is not making any noise when dan is talking . As soon as sheila start talking things get wild , how can she hear what player is saying. Owner is top in the hierarchy and need to respect that in my opinion

1 Like

Book_cover_-_robert's_rules_of_order_orig_1876_edition

1 Like

LOL
So much with so little words. LOL

Dan likes the alpha stuff and Brad tries to fit in. Sheila seems to like it. I thought I saw a smile on her face when Dan picked her up off the floor after that first win.

1 Like

I think the excitement got to Brad a little. Alpha dogs, alpha dogs… Slight disrespect, but she has her Alpha dogs… Go be the dog you are…

3 Likes

nobody intentionally did anything. People that want to be victims can find something to be upset about in any scenario. Sheila didn’t care at all. She’s super-grateful that they’re getting it done the way they are.

8 Likes

Cope

2 Likes

You don’t hire a guy as your GM to be professional, you hire a guy as your GM to be a good GM.

Who cares if he’s “professional”. Does he do his job?

The answer right now seems to be yes.

However I also think that calling his actions “unprofessional” is a massive reach.

5 Likes

Brad was happy because Sheila let them buy a Corvette instead of a mustang!!!

1 Like

Dude, serious reach saying he was being “unprofessional”! All I see is excitement and enthusiasm. Lame take as usual!

4 Likes

nobody intentionally did anything.

This.

4 Likes

:muscle: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is this post disrespectful to board members?

4 Likes

Another overreaction in an overreacting world. Holmes is simply living the moment

2 Likes

Yes, extremely unprofessional. I, for one, was shocked he didn’t do a line of coke of some hooker’s ass….his behavior was THAT appalling……
i give up GIF

3 Likes

I’m offended that you find it offensive. :muscle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes