Is their a position you would double dip in?

CB for sure. We have more options at WR than you think.

See, I would think we have more options then you think at CB.

Wr, safety and linebacker

LB, WR, K

LB is the main one as I don’t like our LB room and think Collins is gone after this year. Draft them this year and have them play and learn from Collins in preparation for next year.

I have taken two LB in every simulated draft, three in a couple.

We literally have only 5 on the roster. Our season will begin with 6 on the roster. If there was 1 position that I would say has the highest likelihood of having more than 1 selected, it’s CB.

Personal preference I guess. I feel way more confident in Okudah, Amani, Elder and Dunbar then i do Williams, Perriman, Cephus and someotherbodies.

1 Like

In my ideal draft, we trade down 1-2 times and use those extra pick(s) on double dipping either WR or LB.

Sure, I like the top of the secondary better than the top of our receiver group, too. But the numbers and talent tell me:
1 OT and 2 WR early.
1 OG and 2 CB late.

WR(something like Dyami Brown/semi fehoko) and a cb/s(adebo/wade)

QB. The hit rate is 50%, so one will definitely work out.

:roll_eyes:

WR, LB, DT, CB and S.

I think wr is the only one worth double dipping. The talent is deep, the need is there and the position is valuable. Positions like LB aren’t worth it… in the modern nfl you really only ever play 2 at a time anyway. At tackle we have decker long term and Crosby as a swing if we draft a rt… so no room for 2 on the roster

Fair. Hoping an LB or two sneak in there.

1 Like

Probably a safety and a corner combo. At least 2 secondary players get drafted, maybe 3 if Holmes can work some trade downs for more picks.