Is there anyone else we want to bring back?

This is everyone who took snaps for us last season who hasn’t retired and doesn’t have a team for 2024 (plus Sudfeld who spent the season on IR):

QB Nate Sudfeld
RB Devine Ozigbo
RB Mohamed Ibrahim
FB Jason Cabinda
WR Dylan Drummond
WR Marvin Jones
TE Darrell Daniels
TE Anthony Firkser
G Hal Vaitai
DE Charles Harris
DE Bruce Irvin
DT Tyson Alualu
CB Jerry Jacobs
CB Kindle Vildor
CB Will Harris
S Tracy Walker
LS Jake McQuaide

Anyone we want back? I can sense that Brad’s itching to sign Cabinda again.

Still would like to know the story behind Jacobs.

1 Like

Only one’s who have a shot is Vildor at vet minimum and Will Harris if he signs the 1 year veteran benefit contract.

I would love to see a completely redone CB room though

CD3, Robertson, Branch, could use 2 more to go with Dorsey/Gilmore

2 Likes

Probably Sudfeld

“Probably?” Lions posted they signed him 4 minutes before your post :joy:

1 Like

Dont Say A Word Shut Up GIF by Ryn Dean

Ur cheating… but seriously Will Harris will be back… Boyd guarantee :wink:

1 Like

Vatai won’t be back so we can take him off of the list. He is retiring.

My guess is he was told the team wants to sign him but that’s he’d be a backup CB and used mostly on ST. If there’s one thing we know about Jacobs it’s that he’s very determined and believes in himself, and didn’t want to accept being a backup anywhere. He was also replaced by Vildor as a starter late last season so he’s probably stinging from that too.

Good luck to him. He’s another one that belongs in the Grit Hall of Fame - players who did an admirable job, making the most of their talent, in helping the team build up from nothing. I’d put him, Jamaal and J Rey in as founder members.

Surprised Vildor hasn’t been re-signed. He played alright being forced into the #2 role off the streets.

Keyser Soze to literally bite kneecaps

But seriously, Chark would be nice.

2 Likes

The fact that the lions could use 4 more DBs. I could see Will Harris and Vildor.

Other than that. Everyone else can be easily replaced with a higher upside UDFA.

Also pretty sure
Marvin Retired
And Vaiti and Irvin WILL retire.

1 Like