Is Tracy back?

Almost 40 mins of GOLD…

1 Like

I don’t disagree with you, but my qualm is more about maximizing the talent on the 53 man roster. We already have 2 safeties locked in (Kerby and Iffy) plus a third if you count Branch. We probably only carry 4. I just don’t think he is worth the roster spot. If we had a 90 man roster then fine. So maybe I am okay if he signs for the minimum with no guaranteed dollars, and he can help during camp and then get cut. But I can’t see him actually on the team.

“You ever think of just sleeping with the guy???”

17:36-18:04…

1 Like

You know u wanna join. :joy: 17 members it’s up to … now keep in mind 7 of the 17 are me using different accounts

I am not slotting Branch in a Safety just yet. He hasn’t done it and he is VERY good at NB. Plus, are you making your team worse when you move Branch to NB, replace him with a bum and then put Kerby or Iffy on the bench? I still think Branch plays the majority of his snaps at NB and is an occasional S.

That being said, the S room without Branch being there full-time is currently Iffy, Kerby, and Brandon Joseph. Kerby is rocky at time, Iffy was good but can he keep it up, and Brandon Joseph? That room needs depth. They need to add a veteran (like Tracy) and a guy or two to compete for depth via the draft/UDFA

1 Like

I mean I appreciate the offer and all but I’m going to have to sit this one out!

Kinda looks like Full Metal Jacket’s Vincent D’Onofrio’s younger son.

1 Like

Dude has a forehead like a drive in movie theatre …baldness doesn’t always equal handsomeness.

1 Like

I’m only saying if you are going to add a veteran FA safety (which I agree we could use), let’s add someone better than Tracy. There’s plenty available.

1 Like

I’d take Tracy back on a team friendly deal… He’s an in the box safety only, he should never be in coverage if at all possible.

2 Likes

Yes. He was this before the injury. Now even moreso.