Is Tracy back?

Is Tracy Walker going to sign with the Lions? If so what do you think?

5 Likes

Would be one less depth concern. Sure, welcome back Tracy.

6 Likes

I mean I feel like he should only play for the Lions. He is a dawg and you gotta figure he does not have many years left.

3 Likes

I’ve always loved Tracy and have appreciated not only his work ethic, but his actual ability to tackle. Guy was a tackling machine for us. I would welcome him with open arms. See you in September Tracy.

4 Likes

I don’t have a bad word to say about Tracy Walker. The man had an unfortunate injury that robbed him of just enough to take him down a notch, but he is still a valuable backstop with a ton of experience. Never wished him anything but the best and I’d be happy to see him back.

3 Likes

And Tracy Walker handled his demotion w pure class. A lesson to us all. Stood in stark contrast to the mess Buggs made.

10 Likes

Tracy Walker on a 1 year peanuts deal with incentives I’m good with… anything more though hard pass

7 Likes

Yes he did. Just kept working his ass off and never said a word. Then thanked the Lions and the city on the way out. As you said, pure class.

5 Likes

He’s demanding $1 more guaranteed money than the last Jarrad Davis contract… :clown_face:

Any former player that permanently replaces Will Harris is my hero

2 Likes

29 years old. 30 in February. As a depth player on a min. deal? Yes, sign me up. A leader, great teammate and he knows this defense. Yep, would be a solid #3/4 veteran safety.

4 Likes

As president of the Will Harris fan club…

Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Office

Will Harris > 1 legged Tracy

1 Like

Someone is worth adding when we are 12 messages in and everyone is okay with it.

1 Like

Thanks but no thanks. Great guy, sh!tty player (post Achilles)

2 Likes

If we don’t come out of the draft with anyone at safety, then maybe. But there are so many better options in the draft or FA. Not excited about a potential return. He was benched for a reason

1 Like

Yes for sure they can get a better athlete out of the draft. But even Branch who is a football genius has some struggles getting all the safety stuff down. I think you get a guy like Tracy for ST and back up. And you can still get that young kid and get him coached up. It is a smart move because you keep someone who understands the defesne and culture around to mentor. I am sure that is a huge part of the discussion.

Does he want to be back?

We don’t need girly drama.

I was never really sure why he wasn’t resigned?
He’s a Lion.

Wait, there’s a Will Harris fan club?

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

1 Like

Lmao…stop it.