Is Urban going to be fired already?

Good! One less team for us to worry about.

1 Like

I thought I posted here about the anal probe, I told my son when I sent him the link.

1 Like

If that were me, ya’ll would never find my body courtesy of the wife. lmao.

She would probably continue posting under my moniker just so no one got suspicious. :rofl:

She’s smart like that.
GIF by Identity

7 Likes

My wife would be very tempted to cut my family jewels off ala Lorena Bobbitt.

But she’d settle for divorce and cleaning my ass out if I were in Urban’s place.

Think Khan saw that video?

2 Likes

His wife’s posting pictures of her taking care of the grandkids while Urban is in a bar trying to take care of a coed’s b-hole. I think his heart or brain or whatever condition is about to flare up again…

5 Likes

I guess I have a few opinions.

1. In theory it hurts his ability as a leader attempting to keep his players out of these situations. He loses his “moral authority”, which leads to point two.

2. It sure gives context to all the shit Meyer let slide over the years from behavior of players to his own coaching staff. Behavior has never been a big issue to Meyer. Perhaps now we know part of the reason why.

2 Likes

Divorce court is going to eat those pics up. Cha-Ching!

1 Like

Does anybody know what constitutes sexual assault in most jurisdictions nowadays?

I’m pretty sticking your hand in somebody’s business is considered assault. But what about if a woman comes and rubs her arse on your crotch? You’d think that could also be considered assault. Not to mention she must know he’s married etc. No sympathy for Meyer, I hope he gets canned. I suppose all of it is considered de facto consensual because nobody openly objects?

I’m glad I didn’t come of age in this era, but it’s also good to know where the out of bounds markers are lol. What an age we live in.

I guess I don’t get the big deal here.

Don’t get me wrong. I think Urban Meyer is among the bigger tools in football. I’m also not endorsing the behavior.

But the NFL has historically and will in the future put up with WAY worse behavior. Even glossing over the murderers, wife beaters, and child abusers, you’ve got an owner like Robert Kraft paying for an Asian butter churn and the Dallas Cowboys sex house.

I don’t understand why every personal indiscretion is now a professional death sentence. Should this be a big deal to his wife and family? That’s their call, but it’s totally fair if it is. But should this be a big deal to his employer? Beyond the few-day social media kerfuffle, I can’t see how this impacts anything professionally.

2 Likes

I’m not sure, but one article did state that Khan was furious after seeing the videos. So I’m guessing he’s seen both.

I think it’s this snow-balled with a few other things. Leaks from his camp. Players saying he has zero credibility. Even leaked audio of him saying the NFL is like playing Alabama every week.

It just seems like there’s a concerted effort to embarrass this guy until he quits the NFL. Maybe I’m just being conspiratorial. lol

You make a really good point here.

100%. They just announced that Snoop, Dre and Eminem are the Super Bowl act.

Are they gonna trot Dee Barnes out for interviews? Rehash the time Snoop was up on murder charges? Ask Eminem about Kim?

A coach getting his finger stinky is nothing.

4 Likes

Well, to be fair, these guys aren’t the face of an NFL franchise, but I see your point.

The Dee Barnes incident would be a death sentence nowadays. lol

1 Like

What’s the big deal? he’s just out there scouting tight ends

14 Likes

You win the Internet today.

4 Likes

applause

4 Likes

1 Like

Wood Chipper

1 Like

He’s tone deaf and was able to conceal and control more easily in college because he won. Remember him hiring the disgraced Iowa former strength coach who berated players in racial terms? Who knew that wouldn’t fly?

I have to say this is turning into a fairly entertaining morality play…

2 Likes

Good points. The funny thing is if there is more. We don’t really know who this girl is. I mean at first he tried to say, “they were trying to pull me out on the dance floor”, then last night out comes out a Snap with him grabbing her ass (or worse). I can’t see this ending without him quitting.