Isaiah Buggs arrested again

So either Buggs is a really rotten person or Alabama really hates hookah lounges. I’m torn here. Not sure who to believe.

I forgot they both came from the Steelers. They were teammates for several years. Another Steeler we signed was the TE James a couple years ago to a fat contract. That was a disaster too. Maybe we should stop signing former Steelers.

1 Like

KC has a long history with criminals on their team. That’s the main reason I can’t stand them. Andy is a great coach… but he doesn’t care how many woman you beat up if you got a lot of speed

Alright so when did Holmes get access to those Minority Report chicks in the pool??

Jon says “stupid is as stupid does.”

Remember when Jon dressed up as Coach Cullen and his wife dressed up as Wendy… lmao greatest Halloween costume ever… someone gotta have a picture of that.

Haha… amazing even wearing a whistle. :joy::joy:

1cafc7ba-4f3a-5fde-964c-9f63240b0b94.image

3 Likes

Andy often drives into work listening to The Prodigy.

1 Like

Scott Mitchell as Fontes was good too. Even funnier since Mitchell got obese later on.

1 Like

Is this a poorly made Starship Troopers / bug joke?

It was poorly made of course. I don’t actually think that the Chiefs should euthanize Isaiah Buggs. We’ll leave that kind of thing to Colombian soccer fans.

I thought I would get some muse points for deciphering the terrible dad joke in spite of the wrong movie name.

Damn. That’s right. Starship Troopers. I have seen it. I swear.

https://x.com/_MLFootball/status/1803123526355878332?t=QfFQJGUuuKZSJyUS7MprNQ&s=19

I was critical of the Lions when it came to playing time and how they handled this guy but it is 100% clear they knew exactly what they were doing. Glad they handled it how they did and got him out of Detroit.

2 Likes

I complained about Buggs sitting over Benito since Buggs was a noticeably better player. But yeah, Buggs seems a really bad guy. Glad he’s gone.

I suspect he’s just kissed his NFL career goodbye. He’s not a good enough player to be worth the headaches.

1 Like