Isaiah Buggs arrested again

https://x.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1802378581013655682?t=7l1JkoIFZa1m7rLDnOGxeA&s=19

2 Likes

Yikes.

Domestic violence and second degree burglary.

1 Like

Honestly getting real bad vibes. Hope he gets some help. It’s been 1 thing after another.

4 Likes

His help needs to come via the jail house counselor.

You may be right. Crazy how last year at this time he was being thought of as a team leader. He was the 1st guy we signed last offseason. We had actual threads about his leadership in 2022.

2 Likes

like is he that damn bored-got nothing better to do than fak around and finding out?

Maybe he and Sutton were hanging out too much… at least he knows that Pittsburgh hires women beaters at the moment

2 Likes

Space Troopers kind of had a point, amirite?

Again we were right to cut him! DC can smell a turd from a mile away! Good riddance

5 Likes

Yeah, a little Titus-like now.

1 Like

Dude needs help. No more taking 2 am photos at gas station drunk posting on your Instagram during the bye week last year. Then taking pictures partying at the strip club.

1 Like

I can’t remember where I stood on Buggs, but the Lions obviously saw this coming from miles away.

1 Like

Not just at the moment. The Steelers have a long history of supporting complete pieces of shit who should be locked away.

And by complete pieces of shit, I’m talking about “Big Ben.”

7 Likes

And Trubisky…because, well, Trubisky.

2 Likes

But KC can’t

Isaiah Buggin out

2 Likes

You shouldn’t stand on buggs. They are God’s creatures.

1 Like

KC has had so much success, but are marred with off season concerns (Bugg/Rice). I understand putting up with Rice (talent), but I don’t get why they don’t cut bait with Buggs.

BH/MCDC knew what they were doing when they got rid of Buggs, unfortunately they didn’t see the future when they signed him to a two year contract.

1 Like

BC he has proof that the Chiefs have been cheating by playing a repurposed animatronic Kermit The Frog at QB?