Isaiah Buggs

https://www.si.com/nfl/falcons/.amp/news/atlanta-chicago-bears-ryan-pace-mitch-trubisky-justin-fields-terry-fontenot-update

7 Likes

Wow is right. The high praise and the response from Buggs.
This is not SOL territory.

Maybe by the time we get to them, who knows. LOL
(Ok that was a strong swig of koolaid I just took)

4 Likes

That Koolaide has turned.

1 Like

Have you seen what passes for vintage in Jacksonville?

1 Like

Never been

Well, somebody has to fetch coffee and croissants.

2 Likes

Yes, please.

The Bully Ball version of an I formation.

3 Likes

This is what pisses me off about Sheila. She hired those two buffoons that couldn’t get a 8 year old to run through a sprinkler on a 90 degree day, let alone grown huge men run through a wall like MC/DC can.

Hockey stick learning curve, thankfully, but that hockey stick had been slammed up the fans asses for 55 years before she got it right the second time.

1 Like

Yup - I think she was misadvised, and mamma-bear was very much involved. I thought Martha had more balls than WCF ever did, and she was still learning. While she put more effort into researching and hiring than had ever been done before, it wasn’t neeeaaarly enough.

Enter Speilman (Metallica in background)

…The rest is history
Football mind who basically hired himself. LOL.

So true. ■■■■■■■ criminal to do that the way they did. Aside from the federal government, I’ve never seen such a high “I don’t give a shit” factor at such a high level.

1 Like

I was going to post the other day that Buggs seemed like a really good signing for us. He’s seems solid and is added beef to our d-line.

2 Likes

I’m anxious to se what Six Deuce can do too!

1 Like

I know the guy is agile “for his size.” But 350 and 3 technique are incongruent. Which is why we are getting all our pressure from the edges and only getting pressure from inside when we are running LB blitzes or twists bringing our edge guys. Mac is a NT. I’m good with Mac and Buggs in short yardage, but not as like… a thing. The investment/waste that is Levi right now really sucks. It’s great that we are stuffing the run, but our secondary isn’t very good. Which is why you see the first two teams we play able to pour on points for stretches. We need a real 3t and we don’t have one. We have guys who are too big and guys that are too small trying to do it and it’s not really working too well.

2 Likes

That Goldilocks 3 Tech you want to see is debuting on Sunday: Mr. Demetrius Taylor. I’m hoping, anyway…

3 Likes

You can’t just come to a meeting, and say “Buggs”.

1 Like

Completely agree, we wanted that to be Levi, maybe Taylor!?

1 Like

I’m waiting man!

1 Like

I have mentioned this several times… going back before the 2021 draft even… thatI would prefer to have Alim playing at 300-310.

I think he is plenty strong to hold up and 2-gap if needed because he has leverage… and I think his stamina and quickness would be so much better.

2 Likes

I think he could be a pass rusher if he lost 30 pounds, but the staff has turned him into a 350 NT that plays on running downs only. But, Alim has been improving at 350, so what do I know!? At least he’s doing something well.

1 Like

We definitely need to bring him back.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.