It’s time to trade Jamo

https://x.com/woodwardsports/status/1724491879884980254?s=46

This is the last straw, man. I can’t believe we have this kind of player on the team. This is some Will Levis mayo in coffee b.s.

So sick of these young players and their disgusting eating habits.

2 Likes

Dude you literally had me thinking he did something bad! That is gross though, lol

4 Likes

He does weigh about 150 pounds so this may be a bulking routine. Lmao that is pretty nasty

5 Likes

Must be nice to eat like shit and not pack any weight on. I have to eat literally perfect to stay in shape.

2 Likes

Then again he’s young and exercises about 5 hours per day. Hard to put weight on.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what’s disgusting. You like a McFlurry? You like a hamburger? Why not a McFlurry on a hamburger?

I agree with @stephenboyd57 he needs a little more meat on his bones it’s to bulk up!

3 Likes

Season 6 Eating GIF by Friends

1 Like

I’m the same way. I have to eat perfect not to gain anymore weight. It would be nice to have the problem of not being able to keep weight on.

3 Likes

Right…It all ends up in the same place anyway :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

I know the reason for me is I have this affliction. IT’s called being 49!

2 Likes

Lol this is the real question!

1 Like

I can’t believe some of you are supporting this monster. This isn’t the culture Dan Campbell is trying to build in Detroit!

Mash:

Hawkeye asks, “…does he (General MacArthur) like ice cream on top of his beef stew like us?”

Jamo just got ahold of a good bag is all.

1 Like

I thought this was a real thread…

At this point would I consider taking a 1st rounder for him? I think I might at the end of the year.

Let’s say it’s the eagles. Figure a low 1st rounder. He was drafted at 12 and traded for say a 27. That said he will already be 3 years through his rookie contract so ideally you could use that 27 to get a new, younger, more polished WR…

If you’ve never enjoyed hot McDonalds fries dipped in their vanilla soft-serve, then you sir have never nor are you now living.

2 Likes

@DetroitStrong was talking about dipping his fries in Wendy’s frosty just last week. :laughing:

Clearly we have some real savages on the den.

What’s next ketchup on kraft dinner??

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

2 Likes

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Because it’s delicious. I just happy to prefer McDonalds fries but the premise is the same.

3 Likes

There is absolutely nothing you could pair with McDonalds fries to make them delicious. Except for maybe like Natalie Portman or something.

2 Likes