It's becoming so obvious what the Lions need to do at the top of the '22 draft

And the current safeties have played much better this year under Pleasant and Glenn. And yes even Will Harris has improved a bit. We have no pass rush, rookie UDFA’s starting @ corner and nickel and the pass defense hasn’t been too bad, and we are even forcing some INT’s. That’s some real good coaching in the secondary.

2 Likes

Just say no to no-show Tibby Dough.

1 Like

I have been in the tibs camp all year. But he has motor issues and hutch doesn’t……leaning towards hutch……

2 Likes

I think we all agree we could use a dominant pass rusher. I mean what team couldn’t, really?

Here is my question back: If Thibs NFL comp was Harold Landry and not Myles Garrett, how would you feel about him?

Also, how do ya’ll feel about DeMarvin Leal?

I watched the Utah game Saturday night, and I just kept waiting for Thibs to make an impact and show why he should be a top pick in the draft. It just never happened, he made a few tackles, but wasn’t impacting the game much at all and they got destroyed 38-7. I know he’s been banged up all year with his ankle, perhaps that is a factor.

What am I missing on Thibs? Why are people so high on him?

And if anyone is interested here is every play to evaluate for yourself. He’s #5 in green.

1 Like

Definitely would take him over Tibby. I would take just about anyone projected in the top 10 over KT. Just not seeing it with him. Not a big fan of the one-year wonder DB out of LSU either, but would take him over KT. I would even take the safety at #1.