It's Opening Day! Rams vs Bills

Matthew Stafford N6Wc GIF by Number Six With Cheese

Buffalo Bills Football GIF by Pepsi

7 Likes

Go Bills! My two favorite teams this year - Lions, and anyone who whips the Rams.

11 Likes

Hoping for a really good game. My two favorite teams this year - Lions and Rams :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Get that W, Buffalo.

4 Likes

Let’s set the tone for this Rams season.

Go Bills!!

5 Likes

Of course I’m working a 14. :man_facepalming:t2::joy::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

If the Rams lose it will be the first time in Sean McVay’s tenure that the team has been under .500, a span of 81 games. Go Bills.

3 Likes

Go Rams, make these guys look silly one more time.

4 Likes

Hoping for a 51-50 bills win. Stafford throws 6
Tds and 500 yds… the start to a close every game 0-17 season for the rams as the lions get the top pick and make the playoffs!

3 Likes

This is my kinda response. Lol. love it.

I think this could be the Super Bowl preview.

I’m just hoping for good football.
Rams play 12 games against playoff teams this year, so their schedule is just brutal. If they go to the SB this year, they earned it.

Also → 80% of the league’s biggest power is in the AFC this year.

Hoping for some good football tonight.
Want Allen to win (my fav non-Lion)
Want Matt to win too (My 2nd fav non-Lion)
Want the #1 overall from the Rams (Lions first)

So torn every time the Rams play. LOL

2 Likes

pulling for Stafford .

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

It is kind of funny. After tonight, the Lions will either have the number 1 pick in next year’s first round, or the last pick, for a 3 day period. They will also be tied for picks 2-30 with their other selection.

1 Like

That’s crazy.

So many people on this forum have said that McVay is a terrible coach.

4 Likes

Somethign doesn’t add up there. :wink:

4 Likes

So pumped for another NFL season!

Hoping to kick it off with a Bills W tonight. LFG!

1 Like

The good news is you can skip over the commercials when you watch it. The bad news is someone will tell you the result before you watch it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m confused…

I know opinions can vary on nearly anything but it’s hard to imagine thinking McVay is a “terrible” coach. Seems pretty damn good to me.

What was he, NFL HC by his early 30’s? SB winning coach by his mid 30’s?

Shit, I’m 39 and I’m still working on getting my lawn to stay green all Summer. Dude is out winning super bowls, fn his supermodel wife in his mansion and living the dream. I’d have a hard time calling McVay “terrible” at anything.

1 Like

He shaves the cranium…he’ll be golden!
I have no beef with him, but I do root for Matt.
…Just root harder for Goff (as long as he’s here).

2 Likes

I’ll be there moms a big rams fan. Flew in from hawaii for opening night. Rocking my stafford lions jersey today. No horses in the race but excited football is back. Can’t wait for Sunday

5 Likes