Jachai Polite available

Some here wanted us to draft him in the first. He went in the third. Just got cut.

I remember those discussions and then he crapped the bed at the Combine, looks like he’s full of crap as he crapped the bed in NY already in less than 6 months.

1 Like

Hard pass. Dude doesn’t have what it takes between the ears to make it in the league.

the guy was a 1st-2nd rounder @ OLB. I purchase annually Lindy’s Sports Pro Football Draft Magazine. watch film , check college stats, listen to scouting reports , Den posters,

and that. Polite was on my wish-list. :45 tackles, 19.5 tackles for loss , 11 sacks as a Edge Rusher. Josh Allen had 4.59 40 time ….Polite : 4.62 40. {only Vosean Joseph was faster with 4.58 40} Polite was listed as the #2 OLB …in Lindy’s Draft Magazine and given a 8.1 Grade by their scouts… Pro Bowl caliber by their grading guide.

NFL Draft Scout.com Top 100. Polite was listed at # 30. lindyssports.com .

Their breakdown said, that teams that chose drafted Polite had to plan and decide how they wanted to use him …because Polite wasn’t asked to cover much, yet was a productive edge rusher.

Its SO hard to not make the team as a 3rd round pick, and somehow he managed it!:rofl::rofl: