Jack Fox restructured

Holmes cookin still!

3 Likes

They’re going after every dollar huh?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Really, who else do you want to kick the can down the road other than Jack Fox?

3 Likes

I saw this as well, but wasn’t this reported like 4-5 days ago?

DeadStroke made a post about it 5 days ago, did the media not pick up on this before?

1 Like

If it’s not reported by the national media, the local beat reporters won’t pick up on it. I noticed it because I track OTC so closely.

Kudos to Eric, he’s a little slow but he got there . . . unlike the others. :grinning:

2 Likes

It appears Holmes aint fooling around here… he sees the NFC North is weak and the NFC overall is pretty weak! The Time is now!!

4 Likes

GIF by Men In Black: International

What are we freeing up all this money for?

@DeadStroke can correct me here, but now with the CJGJ signing and the Romeo and Fox restructures we should be about 1 million under the cap with everything budgeted? (I’m going off of my memory of your math and then factoring in the numbers I’ve seen.)

A Chark extension still probably doesn’t fit right?

I got us at $2.5M under with estimates on CGJ, Moseley, Glascow, Moore. If they have more planned, that won’t last long. Ragnow or Decker both free up around $8M if wanted/needed.

With Romeo/Harris pay cuts, I could see one more $5M-$8M player that would fit within what I perceive as their budget.

4 Likes

…meanwhile, in Allen Park.

Collection Plate Plate GIF - Collection Plate Plate Church Collections - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Yes get rid of Ragnow and Decker to free up more money throw in Goff too.LOL

Was referring to a restructure, not getting rid of them.

I think the next cap relief will come from Big V whether a pay cut or restructure (likely pay cut).

2 Likes

I’m gonna bump this post….

because it really isn’t getting the kind of love it deserves for the doctor….

C’mon guys…… the punter was restructured……
and they…. KICKED the can down road…. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I just figured you talked to Jon…

That’s my other source, it’s on a need to know basis though.

1 Like

Interesting, you think we need Ragnow and Decker? hmmm, guess that’s the alternate view.

Not my best work, but thanks for the props.

Frankly, I was way more proud of the joke in the Jamo thread…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.