Jackson’s Personal Foul

When the Lions or Packers are playing…we know exactly when and where they will enforce things like that.

1 Like

That’s the stupid fucking thing I’ve heard. So is cursing a penalty as well? I can only imagine some of the shit that gets said on the field and I can’t ever remember a penalty. Only against the Lions.

2 Likes

Yo momma so u.g.l.y. she aint got no aliby, she ugly!

He could have said “that’s why I fucked your mom!” But I knew a girl who had a high school friend who fucked her mom. So for him it would be a statement of fact. So if that’s what Jackson said, how did they fact check it in such a short amount of time? I assume if its factual its not a penalty, right?

1 Like

Its a lions are getting too close we need to kill momentum penalty

Probably said something negative about her soup.

1 Like

A 70 / 30 blend with homo taking the big piece of the pie.

NFL is becoming the NBA. It’s becoming unwatchable.

It’s clearly trending in the wrong direction.

Very much.

Cheebus rice!!!

Last week we learned it was illegal to look in the GENERAL direction of a team sideline.

Now… offensive words are 1/2 way to an ejection???

tantrum GIF

And fans can’t even throw pretzels at each other anymore, lol

2 Likes

You butter stop a-salt-ing my feelings!!! :sweat_smile::rofl::laughing:

the simpsons pretzel GIF by Global Entertainment

2 Likes

But isn’t the ball dead “inbetween downs”?
Or could we just pick it up and advance it “inbetween downs”?

Campbell needs to implement an “inbetween downs” play or two. Something for Fox.

1 Like

I fail to see the difference. How can one possibly be that much worse than the other? First and 25 for these Lions almost means an automatic punt.

1 Like

mission impossible GIF

1 Like

Even though the Lions rarely get a fair shake from the refs… I would venture a guess that the highest probabilty for a Lions 1st down under these circumstances would be to throw 3 consecutive deep balls up for grabs… and hope for a PI call.

It might get picked… so throw it far enough to resemble a punt.

How’s that for analytics?

Has anyone else ever seen a penalty for words only in the nfl? I’m not sure I have? If so, what do you remember?

2 Likes

According to the interwebz a dead ball foul happens in the immediate action after the whistle. An inbetween downs play is when the immediate action is over and the ball has been spotted for the next play or something like that.