Jacobs, My New Man Love :)

I love this attitude! Bring it MF, I ain’t Skarred!

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/jerry-jacobs-not-scared-of-losing-job

3 Likes

“Jerry Jacobs, Harvard”

4 Likes

Yeah good read , I like the kid he is one piece and he fits the Dan way.

1 Like

Jerry’s only got 1 knee, but he’s got a massive pair of balls!!

2 Likes

He played really well for a guy with one knee, and he sure doesn’t seem worried about that knee.

2 Likes

I agree, just don’t see the guy having a long career after 2 ACL tears before turning 25. I sure hope I’m wrong. On the Tim Twentyman podcast, Jacobs was talking about how he never really trusted his knee last year and is hoping to be fully healthy next season. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Yeah he says bring on Ramsey he loves to compete just doesn’t sound like he’s worried about his knee, and you want your CBs to have confidence. I get what your saying, but he seems confident he be ready for the challenge.

2 Likes

For sure, and people acting like Ramsey is going to take Jacobs job, that is nuts. We literally play a defense with 3 corners in our starting lineup every week, often with 4 corners and 2 safeties on passing downs. You really need 4 good corners in the modern nfl.

3 Likes

That me too, even with Okaduh and Jacobs you need another starting calibar outside guy and a guy that can play that NB roll at least.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.