Jags are apparently shopping CJ Henderson

The article doesn’t say what their asking price is. He missed half the season with a groin injury but he played OK considering their defense was awful and he was a rookie. They signed Shaquill Griffin and drafted Tyson Campbell so they are dangling him out there. Having him and Okudah both starting would probably not be ideal since they are both so young but in a year or two we could have a damn good secondary if they both improve as expected.

Odd that they would be willing to trade him. It would be like us trading Okuduh.

My guess is that he stays with the Jags and the trade talk is just rumors.

Coaching change to Urban Liar, may be seen as a bad scheme fit.

The Chinese symbol for danger is also the one for opportunity…

*I have no idea if this is actually true. I have heard this often, but don’t actually read Chinese. When I do read anything said by China that is written in English, I assume the Chinese are lying.

Maybe Urban has some Chinese lineage???

2 Likes

The article makes it sound more like they are happy with Griffin & Campbell and the he is just kind of the odd man out right now. Could be a scheme thing or maybe a personality conflict with a coach or something. Either way he was a very productive college player and highly touted just a year ago. My guess is they get a 3rd or 3rd+player/late pick for him.

Michael Thomas to JAX for Henderson (and something)?

With how the situation is playing out in NO the Jags may not even have to add anything.

I’m not sure if NO can trade him yet though, I know he signed a fat contract a couple years ago and they have been pretty cap strapped lately.

I’m going to guess a personality conflict. And like a true college coach with zero meaningful experience in the NFL he thinks he’s got a squad of all americans and every player is easily replaced by the next 4 and 5 star recruit.

3 Likes

Motivational tactic my Meyer! However, this isn’t college

1 Like