Jags lose Trevor Lawrence

The Jags released a statement saying they believe it’s an ankle sprain. He’s going for more tests tomorrow.

If it’s just a lower ankle sprain, then he should be back in a couple weeks. If its a high ankle sprain, its more in the 4 week range.

1 Like

@ Cle……battle vs backups Ohio team #2

Baltimore SNF

Then they finish with
@Tamppa
Car
@ Ten

1 Like

Well aint so bad then. The issue is now they gotta hold on to a playoff spot without him. With him they had a shot at the number 1 seed.

Colts and Texans only 1 game behind the Jags now

2 Likes

Thats just enough to cause a little chaos. Especially with Indy and Houston sitting there one game back.

Wouldn’t that be something if Houston ended up winning that division?

2 Likes

Also the Jags got the Browns.and Ravens next 2 weeks. 2 very good defenses. Gonna be tough

Kirk got injured too. Rough nite

2 Likes

Forgot about him

Their LT and DT got hurt too maybe a DB also

Hey look! My entire life playing hoops. Swear I sprained them together 25- 30 times. Couple grade 3s. No bueno. Got to where any uneven pavement or sidewalk crack it would wobble but usually not turn…usually…

Suck it up, buttercup.

Oh yeah, ince golfing too trying to jump a stream on the 1st hole. Went down like a sack of cement on my shoukder, which eneded uo no damage there. Ankle swelled up so fast and hard I coukd play on it. Played better becausenit forced me stop going 110% effort every swing. Boring.

I was high on Houston but not that high
That would stun me if they did

1 Like

I hate seeing dudes get hurt. He’s done so well

3 Likes

I know some will be pizzed because I mention this but…

I have Lawrence as my starting QB in one of 'The Den’s" fantasy leagues. As of today, I’m 11-2. It will get interesting.

2 Likes

Don’t think that he’s gonna miss too much time. …I hate seeing people getting hurt as well.

1 Like

Mad Season 9 GIF by The Office

BTW, being 11-2 after all the bye weeks are over is impressive.

3 Likes

Winning in this league so so dependant on staying healthy… SF destroying Philly is a perfect example, imagine if the 9ers had a QB in the 2nd half last year in the NFC championship game. The Lions have been lucky with Goff’s health, hopefully it continues.

4 Likes

So it turns out that Lawrence did suffer a high ankle sprain. Pederson wouldn’t put a time-line on it, but depending on the severity, it could be a while.

Just because it says sprain doesn’t mean it isn’t significant injury.

Ankle sprains are worse than breaks a lot of times.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 13-15-57 high ankle sprain injury recovery time - Google Search

I thought he was done last year when Houston sacked him and bent his leg backwards. Lawrence is pretty tough so if he can play you know he will.

1 Like

High ankle sprain may play Sunday according to Pederson.

Coach speak. He aint playing on a bad wheel vs Myles Garrett

5 Likes

Yeah, I can’t imagine that he would play this week.

It kind of makes it sound like its not a long term thing though.

1 Like

Yeah I’d give him a few weeks and let him play across the town @ TB… I’m not letting him go against Cleveland or Baltimore

If you hold him out until Carolina then that’s almost a full month

3 Likes