Jags lose Trevor Lawrence

Tough endings for north Florida QBs this year

Sucks I was riding Jags and Seminoles all year

I missed it. Was it bad?

Wasnā€™t pretty. OL stepped on him followed by him immediately getting popped by the DL as he was going down.

1 Like

The lt stepped on his ankle and he got folded upā€¦ tried to walk and immediately collapsed threw helmet

Say heā€™s ā€˜questionableā€™ to return

Flag by the way. But hey heā€™s a QB, so itā€™s all good.

3 Likes

At minimum Iā€™d say a severe high ankle sprain.

Iā€™m not a Doctor though.

So was ragnow until he wasntā€¦ just saying

Not saying he wont get taped up and give it a go

1 Like

Just judging from how he was being helped to the locker room, there is zero chance hes coming back in tonight.

1 Like

The stadium deflated

He slammed his helmet and shook his head like Rodgers knowing he hurt himself bad.

How badā€¦idk?

But everyone was expecting Tua to go down this year in Florida

But it was Trevor and Jordan.

2 Likes

Wow, that is a great description of it for people who want to visualize it. Rodgers didnā€™t have the yelling and angry helmet slam. But add that to the visuals and its a great description. After the anger Lawrence just sat there like Rodgers with an attitude of ā€œI know what this is, come get me.ā€

1 Like

But did you stay at a holiday inn express?

6 Likes

You son of a bitch. I was just gonna post that

2 Likes

I was counting the number of posts before that reference came about

Best case scenario high ankle sprain I think and maybe back for the playoffs.

So many QBā€™s going down this year

Dr Chao says he would be surprised if it was season-ending.

I donā€™t think it is a high ankle sprain. A high ankle sprain involves a sparin of the ligament that holds the tibia and fibula together in the lower or distal area near the ankle.

It looked to me that Lawrence took most of the force on the inseide of his ankle resulting in the ankle ā€œrollingā€ to the outside.

There are several ligaments which could be sprained or torn on the outer side of the footā€¦

3 Likes

There was thatā€¦and then he got bent back after he sprained/tore it.

Not sure if that plays into itā€¦but could be a knee sprain too

Isnā€™t that the same ankle that the Lions rolled up on last year? He missed some time then I believe.

That donā€™t sound good either. Hope itā€™s not season ending

1 Like