Jake Browning to be drug tested after beating Vikings

I don’t think he would be putting this out there if he was worried about the results. Timing is really…interesting.

Should probably just shut up and take the test like every other professional in the league.

He played poorly today and should really just STFU

1 Like

I didnt watch the game, but numbers dont look bad…

Chase, Boyd, Higgins will make any QB look great! Two of the TD’s were freaking out of this world “WR’s” acts of awesomeness!

1 Like

Did they text Josh Dobbs after his first two games with the Vikings?

1 Like

I guess that win really was off script.

Well he appeared “stoned” after the game and said he really couldn’t answer questions. Said it was an adrenaline dump lol which honestly makes perfect sense. Dude is gonna get paid. Has saved the Bengals season. Even if they don’t make the playoffs the bengals at least have salvaged the season.

1 Like

Text he received from league:
Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 09-30-55 Jake Browning called in for drug test after leading wild Bengals comeback

1 Like

Browning currently is and will always be a noodle arm.
The next time he gets cut. I’d like to see the press release.

He’s probably set himself up to get paid.

I’m not sure about that. Normally, yes, but I’ve not seen this many quality QB prospects in the draft since, I hesitate to say it, but 83. There’s going to be a huge influx of talent across the league. I don’t think Browning gets a big deal. Good backup money, sure, but I don’t think he’ll get a sniff at a starting job.

Seasons not over yet but you could be right. I think he might actually be pretty good though.

Then someone will be getting a good bargain. Browning is putting himself in the Scott Mitchell position when he was with the Dolphins. Small sample size, a good run, and voila, a team comes trotting along with a big contract. I don’t see it happening for Browning. I could be wrong, all it takes is one of 31 people who failed history…

Test his GF for performance enhancing antics while you’re at it, NFL!

1 Like

Well done sir

1 Like

She looks like she needs a Lionpile complete physical. I will be checking her oil at no extra charge.

True but the QB is the one who has to have the cajones to let it rip and trust those guys. There are quite a few NFL QB’s who are too scrrd to do that and just eat the sack.

2 Likes

Oh Browning is freaking bananas. He holds on to the ball stupidly long. And enough times it works. Does not seem like a way to have a long career. But his game seems like his relationship with his girlfriend. Ambitious, tight, and probably short lived.