Jalen Carter 1st rookie to sign

4 years/21.8 million FULLY GUARANTEED

1 Like

That was fast! :wink:

Car Drifting GIF

8 Likes

I’d want my guaranteed money locked up before I got in trouble for something stupid too…

8 Likes

It does make wonder if there is any sort of clause in the contract wording regarding the guaranteed money.

2 Likes

I’m sure there’s something, or some things… look at Jamo, for a seemingly non important/frivolous thing… I bet they have a lot of good lawyers writing those contracts!

3 Likes

YARN | - Prepare ship for light speed. - No, no, light speed is too slow. | Spaceballs (1987) | Video clips by quotes | bda7981a | 紗

2 Likes

Hilarious.

Who saw this?

Tracy Chapman wrote a song about Jalen.

1 Like

So did Sammy Hagar.

4 Likes

From around 2014 to 2019 they allowed the prospects in the green room to choose their walk up music for when they were drafted. They stopped it to prevent Carter from playing that song this year.

1 Like

By next year it will be terribly obvious we made a bad mistake by not draf him. He will be a top 3 DL monster in the league.

Philli putting him with the same kids he was screwing up around was a mistake, though. He would have been better off with a team of all new grown men supporting their families and laying the law down to him here in Detroit.

We will know one way or the other by mid season year after next.

1 Like

I doubt he ever reaches his full potential. I can’t see him fully commiting to football when he knows he’s got the never ending Fast and Furious franchise to fall back to.

I think after the gambling scandal, Sheila said no way on Carter.

1 Like

She didn’t want to roll the dice?

1 Like

She didn’t want to double down on turds! One turd, sure. But, multiple turds, might he hard to flush the toilet.

He needs to get his money pronto, since the family of the player who died is suing him.

1 Like

Let’s hope Jan and Dean didn’t

Unless you heard something different from the stories I have then I’m not so sure about that. What I saw was that Georgia staff claimed they were not fans of him and were glad that he was gone. However, he actually acted like he had some sense when the team leaders that are now in Philly were still at Georgia. So, he started to act like a bonehead when those guys weren’t there to keep him in line. That’s why it was a no brainer for Philly to take him.

I don’t think they even asked Sheila…
My bet is that they didn’t want any part of him after hearing he doesn’t work hard in practice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.