James Webb telescope

We’re landing on the moon! Again!!

This is pretty cool though I think…

To The Moon Gme GIF by Partiful

Hydroponic Pontiac red potatoes… grown in Pro Mix HP, in five gallon grow bags, using Fox Farm nutrients. Looking like they’re about ready. First year growing veggies in hydroponically and in containers.

5 Likes

Mark Watney approves.

potato GIF

1 Like

Very cool. Taters for everyone at the Den.

1 Like

Pfft…Going to the moon is so yesterday. Unless Elon Musk found nickel deposits there.

1 Like

2 Likes

Head…keeps…spinning.

3 Likes

That, will re-think that hell is not the hottest, just the coldest.

That, or a Stargate type devise that hones in on our backup QB position.

Padre Pio is definitely one of my favorites… very interesting guy and he had a very good message

1 Like

Some more stuff…

2 Likes

Cool! so its like a galaxy ecllipse.

1 Like

You know, I feel bad for all the people who had theories that are being proven true or even the one’s proven false when it comes to these wonderful discoveries, but aren’t here to see what we are seeing.

4 Likes

Want your brain to hurt? But be blown at the same time? At FTL speed? Read that.

2 Likes

Good read and an interesting theory. I wonder how many toads they had to lick first.

1 Like

So, what I read, is some folks trying to scientifically described the mind and soul…. The preverbal spirt….

Kind of cool…… but I already know I can communicate with the Big Spirit in the Sky!

The song say so!!

3 Likes

“In other words, the “mind” is a field that exists around the brain; it picks up information from outside the brain and communicates it to the brain in an extremely fast process.”

I believe this to be true and that it in fact processes differently based on gender.

3 Likes

Proven science now - Joe Dispenza is opening ppl’s ideas of what’s “real” and what’s “possible.”

They are measuring brain waves with probes that are several inches away from the brain - FANTASTIC

Whaddaya think “Auras” are? could be this…

2 Likes