James Webb telescope

Something we aura consider. :wink:

Is your wife’s brain-field entertaining her monthly visitor by chance?

1 Like

No but at the time I posted that she was trying to explain how after almost 4 years of living in my current home she hasn’t had time to organize our 4th bedroom. There’s a computer desk and some other crap that will eventually end up in a museum and stacked boxes. How dare I challenge her plan! My den is like a cave in the winter, on the north side of the house. This room is south facing and gets the best light in the house and I’m all for putting a couch and chair in there and making it a place that actually got used. Crazy talk.

1 Like

I can’t even begin to wrap my tiny organoid brain around this concept.

1 Like

Give my creation LIIIFFFFEEE!

My wife is a clean freak and my last at -home daughter is a hoarder. Good times. Good times.

3 Likes

h I l a r I o u s, bro.

You do realize he is a scam artist, yes ??

Absolutely not my reality.

And there is no way cell towers are ducking with this… right?! :thinking::laughing: sarcasm galore :crazy_face:

1 Like

…and send you a Detroit Lions Super Bowl win posthumously many, many years in the distant future.

There, I fixed it for you. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Mission accomplished.

1 Like

Not sure whether you are saying…

Absolutely not, my reality (as if you buy the snake oil this guy is selling)

OR

Absolutely not my reality (as in you realize he’s not for real so it’s not in your reality).

What a difference a comma makes.

1 Like

It means the snake oil that Joe Dispenza sells had dramatically impacted MY OWN life, as well as a good friend of mine that I referred to his work.

Same here! My cell is from 2018!

1 Like

Well, that blows…

2 Likes

My head will spin faster…

2 Likes

Thanks for always posting these! Love reading this stuff

1 Like

“Hawking hypothesized that time as we know it did not exist in this singularity, which had no beginning and no end and was endless and spherical rather than finite and linear.”

Didn’t I read this is some other crazy weird Book?! :crazy_face::upside_down_face::heart::pray::+1:

3 Likes