James Webb telescope

Yes…

2 Likes
1 Like

I’d go back to at least before I knew the ex wife…that would prevent a lot of wasted time, energy, and stomach lining. Save me over $100,000 too!

2 Likes

I’d go back to pre-birth…I’d be studying my parent’s behavior from the womb, and come out coaching them as a 1 hour old human. LOL

No Past, Present Or Future …. From the article and I think this was mentioned as fact 2000 yrs ago in the opening pages of that crazy book called the Bible?’ :crazy_face::heart::pray::+1::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Laughing out loud, Natty. Now that’s a “life” coach!

1 Like

They are clueless. :wink:
MOm is smiling down upon me, and dad is walking around bumping into things he cannot see.

Love them both

2 Likes

Nanodiamonds and superionic water from plastics.

Scientists blasted plastic with lasers and turned it into tiny diamonds and a new type of water | Live Science.

3 Likes

Its amazing what you can find in Uranus.

3 Likes

A diamond mine in our galaxy’s a-hole. Who knew?

1 Like

I’d like to hear them expand on these concepts…

“Nanodiamonds are diamonds that measure just a few nanometers, or billionths of a meter. They have both existing and potential applications, such as turning carbon dioxide into other gases and delivering drugs into the body, study co-author Dominik Kraus, a physicist at Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf in Germany, told Live Science.”

2 Likes

And to think that lasers were straight up science fiction when I was growing up. Now there uses are common in a wide variety of fields. I mean, I just had some post cataract laser surgery a couple of months ago.

1 Like

Hey, you get a chance to name an upcoming NASA mission to investigate Uranus… I guess they’re sending some kind of probe up there…

2 Likes

Ugh -OHHH ! Can I name it after my ex?

1 Like

The Eric Cartman Mission

4 Likes

Did you just say the “F” word???
Jew?

2 Likes

Lololol I need to watch that again it’s been a long time

3 Likes

I’ve watched it 3x, if anyone can ever make a sequel to “Blazing Saddles”, these guys could pull it off.

3 Likes

Perfect! Asshole was she?

1 Like