James Webb telescope

About 100 billion dollars in the wrong spot

1 Like

Neptune, it’s time for your close-up. Smile pretty.

6 Likes

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.”

― Stephen Hawking

2 Likes

We are magical, perfect beings that expand the consciousness of the universe…on a perfect, small planet of a perfect “average-sized” star.
-BigNatty

p.s. The monkeys are perfect too.

1 Like

My name is Bob and I’m a monkey.

1 Like

This was an interesting thing I stumbled across in the last week…

https://sprezzatura.it/Arte/Arte_UFO_5_eng.htm

2 Likes

I tried the math, they’re a little liberal.

2 Likes

Never heard of The Space Academy. At this point who in the hell knows what is going on with space time?

Time and the universe are not linear, beyond our comprehension of understanding for sure. Interesting article thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

My liver is not linear. When I tell it to go exponential, eventually it ends up quantum entangled, both a positive and a negative, and with twice the volume existing in 2 places as once, also both dead and very much alive.

Schrodinger’s alcohol dehydrogenase.

Also, I may be in New Orleans right now…

laissez les bon foie rouler

3 Likes

Party Dress Up GIF by The Monkees

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like

Well, this is pretty cool…

you get a sundial.

Would you travel back in time if you could?

1 Like

Honestly it would depend on the cost, because you know if they figured out how to do it, it would cost serious cash.

However, if they wanted a test subject free of charge, I have a date in mind.

Crazy what these scientists are doing with the info they’re getting.

1 Like

Yes, I would travel back in time and kill baby Patricia.

3 Likes

Considering we’re all moving at 500000 miles an hour around the galactic core, going backwards in space time seems like it would be being dropped off in the middle of The Pacific Ocean without a boat or paddle

1 Like

Time is an illusion.

2 Likes

Yup - along with everything else.

1 Like